X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are these any good

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08DCSGT...ing=UTF8&psc=1

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Looked at these a while off another post. Really can't make my mind up. Worried it might make the car look like a poor man's Audi.

Comment

They would be good if the rest of the indicators were sequencial.
      but look out of place as the others just flash.

Only my opinion remember.
      https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
        They would be good if the rest of the indicators were sequencial.
        but look out of place as the others just flash.

Only my opinion remember.
        Have to agree. I tried them on mine but couldn't live with them. They do look good. Just out of place without front and rears doing the same.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” powder coated alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating AA/ACP and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post

Have to agree. I tried them on mine but couldn't live with them. They do look good. Just out of place without front and rears doing the same.
          Ah well, ordered them now. If I don't like them, my mate can have them for his astra

Comment

I have them on mine. Nice and bright at night time so people can see you
            2011 tourer elite nav 2.0 eco flex
            Irmscher grill, hecko wind deflectors, dtuk tuning box, dtuk pedal box, Vauxhall logo puddle lights

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
              I have them on mine. Nice and bright at night time so people can see you
              Now fitted, bit tight, but a gentle tap and they clicked into position. They are nice and bright, and look the dogs....

Comment

Originally posted by Arfa View Post
                Now fitted, bit tight, but a gentle tap and they clicked into position. They are nice and bright, and look the dogs....

Any pics, perhaps a video?

Comment

Yeah I'll sort it out when it's dark. It'll enhance it better...

Comment

Originally posted by Arfa View Post

Did you make sure they were the right way up? Cause I put mine on upside down
                    2011 tourer elite nav 2.0 eco flex
                    Irmscher grill, hecko wind deflectors, dtuk tuning box, dtuk pedal box, Vauxhall logo puddle lights

Comment

Working...
                    X