Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maxton

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Maxton

    Looking at getting a maxton lip kit but the only have the front for the preface vxr. They gave an all round set for the facelift aswell as a spoiler extension. Does anyone know how different the bumpers/skirts are between the pf and fl.
    tia



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • #2
    Originally posted by JayWaites View Post
    Looking at getting a maxton lip kit but the only have the front for the preface vxr. They gave an all round set for the facelift aswell as a spoiler extension. Does anyone know how different the bumpers/skirts are between the pf and fl.
    tia



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They won't fit.
    it needs to be the right one.
    https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by RBH View Post

      They won't fit.
      it needs to be the right one.
      I thought as much, it was just wishful thinking, surely there can’t be that much difference though


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • #4
        I have the front and rear ready to fit. I'll link the ones I have ready...
        Attached Files

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Lizard View Post
          I have the front and rear ready to fit. I'll link the ones I have ready...
          Is yours a facelift or a prefacelift?
          They‚€™re the ones I was looking at aswell


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • #6
            Mines a facelift matey...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Lizard View Post
              Mines a facelift matey...
              You’ll have to let me know how you get on with that front one with it being a prefacelift one ‚€œthumbs up‚€


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • #8
                Will do, I can't see it being too much of an issue to be honest...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Nearly went this one but the outer corners looked too squared off for the front of the car in my opinion

                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Lizard View Post
                    Nearly went this one but the outer corners looked too squared off for the front of the car in my opinion
                    I was looking at the other facelift one and the full kit all around but I’ve got a prefacelift. I’m like you though I don’t think there can be much difference in the bottom of the bumpers but you never know


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      pf and fl side skirts are identical btw
                      ​2015 Sri vx line nav Biturbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                        pf and fl side skirts are identical btw
                        That’s what we like to hear #perfect
                        Looks like a full kit could be inbound if the fronts fit


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X