Yes or no

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes or no

So found this rear diffuser for insignia hatchback, not bad price free postage but delivery mid Feb or early March
    so yes or no people
    Attached Files

not for me dude..............its your car at the end of the day.

if you like it, then that's all that matter......screw the rest

Comment

Any more pics of it? It's not doing it for me in that one and I like them or I wouldn't have one on mine.

Like Rab said though. It's your car. If you like it that's all that matters. It's never stopped me.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18 five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8 colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

In that pic it looks like it's just stuck over the top of the original so I'm not convinced either, if it was a bit neater then the price seems ok.

Comment

Why not just get a twin exit syśtem fitted?

Comment

I kinda like it. Paint it body colour perhaps?

Comment

Working...
            X