Door Handle Chrome Trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Door Handle Chrome Trim

Had to buy the rear passenger door trim as the clip on one side had snapped and it was flapping in the breeze. I expected to pay ?20+ but had a pleasant surprise at ?3.60 .

Pete Hamnett, on 17 October 2013 - 02:50 PM, said:
    Speak to Vauxhall about the interior door handle. There is a field remedy for it. They will replace free. Just had mine done on my siggy which is 4 years old.

I've the same problem with the passenger side door handle with the chrome peeling off, Any idea where I find the field remedy number to quote to my dealer?

Comment

sparky the cat, on 02 November 2013 - 08:15 PM, said:
      Guys

Just reading through the threads and came across this one.??Two questions:??1. Never come across these on any of the cars I've seen- I'm asuming that they clip over the orginal handles.??2 What is a field remedy number?

Cheers
      These trims only fit door handles that are designed for them because they are recessed.

Comment

Had em on 16 months now look as good as they did when i stuck em on

well worth the pennies

Comment

Thread Revival!

My drivers side interior handle is peeling, and i have just got a replacement from Autovaux for ?15.62 delivered!

So if anyone else is having this issue, get it from Autovaux, not ebay!

Comment

Pete Hamnett, on 14 July 2014 - 06:52 PM, said:
            Vauxhall replaced mine for free.

Pete.

That would have been under warranty though surely?

Comment

That's odd, considering it isnt a recall.

Comment

Working...
              X