Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insignia facelift conversion

other thread deleted

Am interested to know if we could keep the bumpers now but put the new headlamps in I know a small cut into the bumper for the round bit of the headlamp will be needed, am guessing the bonnet bit is the same and wings to? for a future mod?

Think Martyns the man to give us an answer on that

Sorry to all new Siggy owners (facelift) but just personal preference to the front bumper is to much 'Bling' for me.

Comment

Surely the issue will be fitting them though? You'll have to cut the bumper

Comment

Or get a new bumper?

Comment

Cheaper to just buy the bloody facelift then

Comment

Stunning

Comment

wyx56, on 20 July 2014 - 11:30 AM, said:
              VERY NICE, like this a lot,
              me too, facelift lights much better looking
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav Biturbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

raycarroll, on 20 July 2014 - 10:07 PM, said:
                are you going to be selling the old bumper?
                its in Italy did you know mate
                ​2015 Sri vx line nav Biturbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Is the rear plug and play or do you need to do something to stop bulb errors?

Comment

SiMuS, on 19 February 2016 - 03:08 PM, said:
                    Hi guys! Sorry for my English.

I need information about the compatibility of FL trunk door and rear lights with non-FL bumper? My car non-FL.

thx

For sport tourer/estate you dont need to change trunk door

For hatchback and sedan you need to change trunk doors

Comment

Working...
                    X