Flyeyes on rear lights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flyeyes on rear lights?

Both my front and rear lights are done with Flyeye, as are my side repeaters and centre brake light. It makes very little difference to how much light gets through tbh but I do like the effect it gives off. I'll get pic's posted up as soon as I'm on my Ipad again.

Just be careful with fly eyes on the front lights. Certain members of our friendly road policing department can take a dim few of them. Andy-g posted guidelines from MOT test as well relating to not obstructing the light out if the front light no matter how little. I agree they look great but wouldn't risk it myself.

Comment

Scotty, on 28 January 2014 - 07:04 PM, said:
      Certain members of our friendly road policing department can take a dim few of them.

Now it that had said view it would have been a clever little pun

Comment

yes you can but it catches all sorts of dirt. and when they peel it leaves a residue on the surface. I decided on buying the smoked repeaters??after adding them. they do look good on the foggys :

Comment

YEP it was just the sticky stuff that was used. Personally think the fly eyes are great on the foggys not just that they look cool but they also protect the lamps , they are quite battle scarred now but have protected the lamps really well, unless you go straight up to the lights they look the biz ,, saved me some pennies

Comment

its quite easy to apply foggys were on in a matter of minutes i did apply them to the headlamps as well, did take some doing around 2-3hrs kept them on for a few months but couldnt see a thing so took them off.

Comment

Working...
            X