Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dial LED conversion How To...... Finally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

barnes, on 26 April 2014 - 10:44 AM, said:
    I'm Coventry area mate if that's any good. I am willing to travel. My temp gauge has gone really dim so I need it doing. Cheers

I can fix it on Tuesday evening if you want. I'll come to you. I expect I'll be there around 8 if you want it doing

Comment

Still blue mate. They are a dim blue but it's still there.

Comment

Blue needles are great. When the sun shines directly on the dials they go white. And when the sun partially shines on it you get a really nice fade. If anyone local to northampton wants to see karls work before they get it done then my cars the showroom.

Comment

Karl, I want the needles doin blue now ... pm me I am off next week if you can get to morecambe??

Comment

I wouldn't mind some more blueness too. How much we talking for the full lot in the new blue?

Comment

Jamie... Have you finally decided on getting it done!!!

Full car is ?140 but if your planning on leaving the white in your dials it will be a bit cheaper.

Comment

Need to get the funds passed by the Mrs but that new blue is just too nice! I'm not sure about leaving the white to be honest. Could decide on the day maybe?

Comment

karl are you ever in my neck of woods,,,co durham not urgent,maybe sometime in the autumn as have couple of projects to do before the dash,,,regards dave
                  ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

exclusiv., on 21 June 2014 - 05:40 PM, said:
                    karl are you ever in my neck of woods,,,co durham not urgent,maybe sometime in the autumn as have couple of projects to do before the dash,,,regards dave
                    id be up for it, we could try to get a few together to make it worth while for Karl to travel or we could meet somewhere.

I'm sure you'll let us know Karl

Comment

I am when spending that sort of cash

Comment

Are you NE guys still wanting conversions?

I'm thinking of doing a northern tour as there are a couple of Scottish members wanting theirs doing too.

Comment

I'm still interested karl, when are you thinking mate.
                          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

How long does it take you karl for the full dash conv outta curiosity

Comment

exclusiv., on 10 July 2014 - 09:50 PM, said:
                              I'm still interested karl
                              me too

Comment

It's anything between 4 and 6 hours depending on spec. I can get two done in a day.

Comment

Working...
                                X