Android Aftermarket 10.4 infotainment systems - Technical Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by trash158 View Post
    no the apps open then it says you are offline please connect to the internet and try again and at the bottom No internet connection available is there any firewall im this android like blocking spotify from internet
    No there is not.
    I had a similar problem with spotify, spend 20 hours (I do not exaggerate) to find the problem. I found it but am not sure if it is exactly the same problem. I already had ordere a new mainboard with my dear friend Candice.

Comment

• Originally posted by crunch81 View Post

Yellow tulip to back of the unit
      Red to 12V + reverse light
      Black to or - reverse light or just a ground behind a nut.
      it clear now thanks sorry to being silly [emoji4]

Comment

No there is not.
        I had a similar problem with spotify, spend 20 hours (I do not exaggerate) to find the problem. I found it but am not sure if it is exactly the same problem. I already had ordere a new mainboard with my dear friend Candice.
        i will figure out what is the problem not go to bed until I not gonna fix spotify [emoji16] and what's wrong with yours to need a new board

Comment

no the apps open then it says you are offline please connect to the internet and try again and at the bottom No internet connection available is there any firewall im this android like blocking spotify from internet
          Need more info

Connected through hotspot on phone?

Do you have a unlimited cellular plan?

Does your mobile provider allow streaming?

Can you play youtube video’s just fine?

Did you already contacted spotify for device blocks and checked your spotify account were you can reset your authorized devices?

This one is essential: take a account with google play music. Activate a member plan (you can cancel it on time because you have the right to try it out for 30 days or something) download the app to the device and check if streaming works, if it also does not work with this, I can help you.

Comment

i will figure out what is the problem not go to bed until I not gonna fix spotify [emoji16] and what's wrong with yours to need a new board
            Because I had a problem with spotify after flashing a update to the unit and spend days to solve it.

Comment

• Android Aftermarket 10.4 infotainment systems - Technical Discussion

Originally posted by trash158 View Post
              I would go to bed because if you have the same problem as me you will most likely not gonna find it. First need to know more info, then I can help

Comment

it clear now thanks sorry to being silly [emoji4]
                Np there are no silly questions

Comment

Need more info

Connected through hotspot on phone?

Do you have a unlimited cellular plan?

Does your mobile provider allow streaming?

Can you play youtube video’s just fine?

Did you already contacted spotify for device blocks and checked your spotify account were you can reset your authorized devices?

This one is essential: take a account with google play music. Activate a member plan (you can cancel it on time because you have the right to try it out for 30 days or something) download the app to the device and check if streaming works, if it also does not work with this, I can help you.
                  l tried the google play music and it working youtube working tried wifi than hotspot but spotify not connecting to the internet

Comment

l tried the google play music and it working youtube working tried wifi than hotspot but spotify not connecting to the internet
                    Google play music is working??? You can play songs with it? Through the device?

Comment

Google play music is working??? You can play songs with it? Through the device?
                      yes It's playing

Comment

• and also only we have a spotify problem or others as well

Comment

• Android Aftermarket 10.4 infotainment systems - Technical Discussion

Allright;

Try this.

Download Xposed Installer, install it to the device.

Download Device Faker, install it to the device

Download Quick Reboot, install it to the device

Now:

When these steps (needs to be in this order) are complete go to the exposed app and the to modules and there you see device faker, click the box behind it to let device faker use Xposed installer.

Then.
                          Go to device faker, select HTC Sensation as the device and click apply and yes or ok to other questions.

Reboot device with quick reboot

Try Spotify and let me know [emoji41]

Comment

• Right the first apk can't install error parsing the package

Comment

Right the first apk can't install error parsing the package
                              Please make a picture of your first screen of the unit and post it.

Comment

Please make a picture of your first screen of the unit and post it.
                                should be the same as you have

Comment

Working...
                                X