No announcement yet.

Android Aftermarket 10.4 infotainment systems - Technical Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you look at this image at the plug socket which is the same as the one on the adaptor
    Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	304731

Comment

• Hello everyone. Hoping for a bit of advice. I have just fitted one of these head units to my car today. Running Android 10. So far so good. Everything working as it should. But the biggest pain I've got at the moment is I've lost all sounds for parking sensors and indicators. Has anyone else had this problem and sorted it. Thanks in advance....

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMadWelshman View Post
        Hello everyone. Hoping for a bit of advice. I have just fitted one of these head units to my car today. Running Android 10. So far so good. Everything working as it should. But the biggest pain I've got at the moment is I've lost all sounds for parking sensors and indicators. Has anyone else had this problem and sorted it. Thanks in advance....
        Hello, the tones no longer go through the car audio system, instead it has go in to the external mini speaker/buzzer supplied with your unit, have you put this in?

Name:	H0f1f3cd13b2a4ac9af3ad2fc29af0ccbe.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	305032

Comment

• I didn't receive one with it. OMG..... Don't suppose you know which plug it is do you. Mine is a 2012. Might be able to get hold of one from somewhere. If I know which connection it is. And will it have to be a powered one? Cheers buddy

Comment

I didn't receive one with it. OMG..... Don't suppose you know which plug it is do you. Mine is a 2012. Might be able to get hold of one from somewhere. If I know which connection it is. And will it have to be a powered one? Cheers buddy
            Have you got a link to the unit you brought?

Comment

• I'm in work at the moment. Let me see if I can work it out mate. Haha. But in their description its the same picture as the speaker in the one you posted to me mate. Cheers

Comment

• https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/9-7-Andro...-127635-2958-0

Hope I've done it right. Cheers. A few pages in on the pictures you should see it.

Comment

• I'm sure I have the exact same speaker still in the bag and I never used it.
                  https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

Comment

• Rab to the rescue

Comment

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/9-7-Andro...-127635-2958-0

Hope I've done it right. Cheers. A few pages in on the pictures you should see it.
                      Yes it looks like they have missed it out in the packing, or you could check your box again it could be hidden in another compartment.

1*Buzzer

Comment

• Originally posted by Lizard View Post
                        Rab to the rescue

Name:	super.png
Views:	58
Size:	135.1 KB
ID:	305138

Comment

• Originally posted by sriray View Post

Name:	super.png
Views:	58
Size:	135.1 KB
ID:	305138
                          FFS
                          https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

Comment

Yes it looks like they have missed it out in the packing, or you could check your box again it could be hidden in another compartment.

1*Buzzer
                            Looked through it all mate. Defo not there. Cheers.

Comment

Looked through it all mate. Defo not there. Cheers.
                              In that case send the seller a message.

Comment

In that case send the seller a message.
                                Thanks mate. Just did that yesterday. Got up this morning to a reply stating that they were sorry and that they were sending me one out. Just got to bloody wait for it now. . Thanks for all your help mate and everyone else involved......

Comment

Working...
                                X