front abs sensors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• front abs sensors

It's a piece of piss mate and they're both the same,,I had to get codes cleared after I changed mine
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav Biturbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

fender1957, on 26 November 2014 - 06:39 AM, said:
    Cheers mate the service light only comes up when turning the wheel hard left or right so I'm assuming it's the sensors.
    thats what mine was doing
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav Biturbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I got mine from europarts mate,about 20 quid a side

Comment

umfaan, on 27 November 2014 - 05:31 PM, said:
        ....Euro parts ..?21.66.. bought 2 x today, fitting tomorrow .....Stealership wants .. ?44. 86..... !!!!!!
        EACH ???

Comment

Use the Hayne's methodology - unplug, fitting as a reversal of removal

Comment

Good result mate, who dares wins, just think how many would just take it to vx and have their pants well and truly pulled down

Comment

Mitchman, on 21 December 2014 - 10:02 PM, said:
              I have the same fault on my son's car. Where are the abs sensor plugs located please? And is it easy to remove the old sensor? I've only done fiat ones and they are almost impossible to get undone. Thanks
              sensor is held into hub by a torx screw then trace wire back about a foot to the connection plug

Comment

Just thought I would add to this, did my O/S one today, and instead of a Torx, mine had an Allen stud. Not sure but it looked original.

Comment

Working...
                X