Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to fit working rear tailgate lights to a facelift Insignia

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by RBH View Post

    the gas man Kel.....can you show Graham pics of your lights mate.
    ive looked and can't find them mate, sorry .

    Graham.....There's about 8 or 9 different sections inside the light....hence why you need to split them to get the right effect.

    It's so it matches the tail cluster.
    Ok buddy take it you can warm them up and prize apart then reseal them then ?

    Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

    siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Smig64 View Post
      Ok buddy take it you can warm them up and prize apart then reseal them then ?

      Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
      No....the need to be all cut open.....like doing a disection but.

      Awkward and time consuming.
      You only get one go.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by RBH View Post

        the gas man Kel.....can you show Graham pics of your lights mate.
        ive looked and can't find them mate, sorry .

        Graham.....There's about 8 or 9 different sections inside the light....hence why you need to split them to get the right effect.

        It's so it matches the tail cluster.
        Here ya go

        Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • Originally posted by the gas man View Post
          Here ya go

          Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
          Top man Kel....cheers bud

          Comment


          • Originally posted by RBH View Post

            Top man Kel....cheers bud
            Thanks buddy will try and take them apart to sort them properly

            Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

            siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

            Comment


            • Originally posted by RBH View Post

              No....the need to be all cut open.....like doing a disection but.

              Awkward and time consuming.
              You only get one go.
              Ok will have another look dremmel at the ready

              Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

              siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

              Comment


              • Smig64 how you getting on bud?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by RBH View Post
                  Smig64 how you getting on bud?
                  Lol not trying to work out how to separate these thanks

                  Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

                  siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

                  Comment


                  • I read this post and thought I will do that
                    I was on the verge of buying the lights when I re read the post and it says if the car has ASL lights then it has the rear lights not the dummies.
                    So it's Christmas Eve and pouring with rain so out I go and check and yes it does

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Stormbringer55 View Post
                      I read this post and thought I will do that
                      I was on the verge of buying the lights when I re read the post and it says if the car has ASL lights then it has the rear lights not the dummies.
                      So it's Christmas Eve and pouring with rain so out I go and check and yes it does
                      Standard on elites,and vxr spec...optional extra on everything else
                      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

                      Comment


                      • Comment

                        Working...
                        X