Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat settings - saved to key?

You can save 2 settings. One for you. One for her

In the configuration you need to ensure personalisation by key - or something along those lines - is enabled.

Comment

Sirus10, on 24 January 2014 - 10:19 PM, said:
      Cool, thanks. Will have a look for the 1 and 2 buttons. Didn't know they were there.

They should be blindingly obvious when you open the driver's door - they're on the right (outer edge) of the seat (see bottom of the pic below)

They are only available if you have the fully adjustable electric seat (as opposed to the semi-electric which I think is just up, down & lumbar), and the key settings don't make any difference.

Comment

Instructions Extracted from 2012/13 Handbook

Memorised settings

Whenever the key is removed from the ignition switch, the following

settings are automatically memorised by the key:Electronic climate control
        Lighting
        Infotainment system
        Central locking system
        Sport mode settings
        Comfort settings
        The saved settings are automatically used the next time the memorised key

is inserted into the ignition switch and turned to position 1.

A precondition is that Personalization by driver is activated in the personal

settings of the Graphic-Info-Display. This must be set for each key used.

On vehicles equipped with Colour-Info-Display, the personalisation is permanently activated.

Also memorised are the adjustments of the driver's seat and exterior

mirrors, independent of the memory positions.

Power seat automatically moves into the saved position when unlocking

and opening the driver's door with the memorised key and Personalization

by remote control in the Colour-Info-Display is activated.

It is not clear from the above, but I think the seat adjustment by personal key only applies if the 8-way electrically adjustable drivers seat is fitted
        Elite ST 2.0i Auto. Power Red With All The Toys

Comment

Working...
        X