Heater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heater

Apologies if this is in the wrong place.

I’ve noticed that I’m having to turn my heater temp up to the high 20’s to get some form of heat out.

The odd thing is, when the car is first started, the heat works perfectly then I have to up the temp once the car is warmed up.

Easy fix?

Thanks in advance.

Wayne.

Originally posted by Mcbane14 View Post
    Apologies if this is in the wrong place.

I’ve noticed that I’m having to turn my heater temp up to the high 20’s to get some form of heat out.

The odd thing is, when the car is first started, the heat works perfectly then I have to up the temp once the car is warmed up.

Easy fix?

Thanks in advance.

Wayne.
    Have you got everything set to auto, Mine warms up quickly then actually cools a little to maintain set temperature. Have found leaving air con on makes it more stable so to speak. To be fair on cold mornings I turn heat up to 25, then a few miles down the road down to 22 ish.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

No, it’s all manual. I’m not keen on the Auto function.

Comment

Climate control or just AC ?

Climate will always work like a house thermostat, 21 doesnt mean 21 vent temp, but interior. Get a thermometer, I bet its 21 (for example) in the car, though vents may be cooler.

Comment

Just normal fan but not set to auto. I’m finding as the car warms up, I have to adjust the temp higher to make it warmer.

Comment

Working...
          X