Sports Pedals/covers-Auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports Pedals/covers-Auto

Can anyone recommend a decent set of Steel/Allu Sports pedal covers for an Auto Insignia B?
    Vauxhall don't seem to have any and apart from the really cheapo Chinese stuff on fleabay I can only find used.

Any decent custom brands or links?

cheers.
    2018 Vauxhall Insignia Sports Tourer Nav Bluemotion 2.0 Diesel(170ps)in Silver-Keyless entry and start -20" alloy wheels-Front fog lights-Rear privacy glass-Ambient interior led lighting-Full leather seats with Winter pack-Front and rear parking assist with Rear camera-Active emergency braking-Forward collision assist-Front pedestrian alert-Traffic sign recognition-Lane keep assist-Adaptive Cruise control-Speed warning and limiter-Voice recognition-Bluetooth-Dual zone climate control-Front and rear electric windows-High beam assist -Auto lights-Auto wipers-8”Colour touchscreen Navi 900 with DAB+-Heko Wind-deflectors.

deleted, wrong car was for manual

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnydk View Post
      Car is an auto so will have a bigger brake pedal

Comment

on the google search there are options for the automatic too

Comment

Most sites comes up with LHD, Maybe the pedal are the same shape, so it dont matter

this site is in Danish, but the price is about 110£, originals OPC , https://shop.vhj.dk/produkter/opel-a...9-7569187e1dd2 ,
          OPEL INSIGNIA B Sports Tourer (Z18) 2.0 CDTi (35) 170HK 03.2017 -  
          or here : https://www.carpartstuning.com/kit-o...ic/5991224-73/

Comment

Most sites comes up with LHD, Maybe the pedal are the same shape, so it dont matter

this site is in Danish, but the price is about 110£, originals OPC , https://shop.vhj.dk/produkter/opel-a...9-7569187e1dd2 ,
            OPEL INSIGNIA B Sports Tourer (Z18) 2.0 CDTi (35) 170HK 03.2017 -  
            or here : https://www.carpartstuning.com/kit-o...ic/5991224-73/
            wow............thats expensive eh

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

wow............thats expensive eh
              , I guess OPC part are not cheap, anywhere you try to buy them

the second link , is only 23 euros, if he can use them, but they end with a 2017, so I guess they are out of the question.

Comment

, I guess OPC part are not cheap, anywhere you try to buy them

the second link , is only 23 euros, if he can use them.
                to be honest, the opc parts are the exact same as the the vx line ones and all the others that are fitted.....just a way for opel to get more money from the customer

Comment

€23
                  €980 shipping!!!!!!
                  2018 Vauxhall Insignia Sports Tourer Nav Bluemotion 2.0 Diesel(170ps)in Silver-Keyless entry and start -20" alloy wheels-Front fog lights-Rear privacy glass-Ambient interior led lighting-Full leather seats with Winter pack-Front and rear parking assist with Rear camera-Active emergency braking-Forward collision assist-Front pedestrian alert-Traffic sign recognition-Lane keep assist-Adaptive Cruise control-Speed warning and limiter-Voice recognition-Bluetooth-Dual zone climate control-Front and rear electric windows-High beam assist -Auto lights-Auto wipers-8”Colour touchscreen Navi 900 with DAB+-Heko Wind-deflectors.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper68 View Post

€980 shipping!!!!!!
                    must be a mistake, the OPC, I can send from Denmark, for about 20 £, the other I dont belive it can be so expencive, I see that now, they want you to but the car , strange, to denmark, its only 14.11 euros, in shipping

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper68 View Post
                      €23
                      €980 shipping!!!!!!
                      what about going to see some more of the fancy models, once Boris allows you and just borrow a set from a nice high spec model in a showroom.........they just pull off.

Comment

must be a mistake, the OPC, I can send from Denmark, for about 20 £, the other I dont belive it can be so expencive
                        if you ever come across a facelift Opel airbag, then the cash is here waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

if you ever come across a facelift Opel airbag, then the cash is here waiting.
                          for the stearing wheel ? year and model, I actually saw 1 they other day somewhere.
                          here is the link for a vauxhall : https://www.sculptrbi.com/index.php?...ucts_id=184005

Comment

for the stearing wheel ? year and model, I actually saw 1 they other day somewhere.
                            yes.......2014 VX Line steering wheel airbag cover - i dont need the airbag as its not allowed to be sent through mail.....just the black cover with the opel badge.

Comment

let me try to find out, about a cover, how much do you want to spend ?

Comment

Working...
                              X