Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passenger seat belt chime

Does it have one on the insignia 2009.

My 2011 did, used to put shopping on the seat, all the way home, BONG BONG BONG...my 2016 is the same...

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Comment

All part of the PSO ,which controls the rate at which the passenger airbag is deployed
      some cars also have sensor on the seat rail which will tell how far away the seat is in relation to the airbag,
      And controls the speed the airbag is deployed so as not to brake noses .

.K.M.P.C.U
      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Mine has and led warning on panel
        Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
          All part of the PSO ,which controls the rate at which the passenger airbag is deployed
          some cars also have sensor on the seat rail which will tell how far away the seat is in relation to the airbag,
          And controls the speed the airbag is deployed so as not to brake noses .
          How can I deactivate that? It’s just the missus sits quite forward towards the dashboard and I’ve always hated her fat conk

Comment

Pull the wires out !
            or a frying pan .

1334-451334-harley Street discount codes! 2-for one deal !

.K.M.P.C.U
            YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Can anyone confirm they have a passenger seat belt warning on the vxr,would assume it would have if the lesser models have it,before i go unbolting the seat

Comment

Have a look underneath.
                You should have a set of wires comming from the seatbelt pre-tensioner . set comming from the side airbags
                And if you have seatbelt warning then from the base pad
                Or just start the car sit in the passenger seat and see if a ' belt up warning comes up on the dash panel .
                Simple!

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

.K.M.P.C.U
                YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

I have the icon come on the dash but as soon as drivers is plugged in it disappears and nothing happens when passenger gets in.think i will unbolt the seat tomoz and have a mooch.

Comment

A setting hasn't been changed for a baby seat has it? To make sure the airbag doesn't deploy. Can't remember where it is without looking...side of the passenger dash?
                    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

No mate,not working weather airbag is on or off

Comment

Vixerfixer Mate I have absolutely the same issue with my new Insignia 2016, my passenger seatbelt alarm and indicator doesn't work. Only the driver setbelt alarm and indication works. Do you found a solution to this problem?

Comment

Vixerfixer Did you find a solution to this problem?

Comment

He has not been on for 2 years so keep your fish fingers crossed for a reply.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

.K.M.P.C.U
                            YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
                            X