Storage compartment not shutting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storage compartment not shutting

Hello guys, I recently got a new Insignia and I got one small thing that bothers me, the storage compartment is not shutting or staying latched as you would say for some whatever reason, is there an easy not to expensive fix for this as in can I do it myself somehow or remove the centre console and fix it or anything like that or do I need to get to some one that knows what he is doing if anything? The image is just for reference .
    Thanks!

A few have had the latch break and had to take in into VX to fix. I say had to.....They didn't try to fix it themselves once no one came forward on the forum with a cheap fix.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18 five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8 colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Working...
    X