Advice please guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice please guys

Does anyone know how this part is attached or how to remove it completely...

Cheers in advance

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220618-184935_eBay.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	330849

The ski hatch.?
    It's probably part of that back panel which would require removing . which is probably held in place by stupid clips .
    Are you reusing it ?
    Probably not much help but I really am trying to assist .or look on Zap if it works for you ? I can't get it to behave.
    Either that or 2 lbs of semtec and stand well back .

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

.K.M.P.C.U
    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Not going to be reusing it T, going to fit a 10" sub in there but still want to be able to close the armrest up...

Like below...

Name:	kicker2.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	330863 Click image for larger version

Name:	kicker1.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	330864

Comment

Are yours split rear ? Because on the split rear that part is part of the N/S SQUAB and the latch for the O/S IS on the end if you catch my drift .

.K.M.P.C.U
        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

They are splits yes bud, already got the sub and just figuring best way to do it so exploring all options...

Name:	d5fc5910a63a9f3409e378b9469a3943.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	158.7 KB
ID:	330868

Comment

Mounted my original sub on the ski hatch but inside the boot. It was like someone kicking me in the back when on.
            Could fold split seat down so sub in rear passenger, but to be honest wasn't much difference in sound quality. I think the boot helped with the sound.

Sent from my M2101K7BNY using Tapatalk

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
            Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
              Mounted my original sub on the ski hatch but inside the boot. It was like someone kicking me in the back when on.
              Could fold split seat down so sub in rear passenger, but to be honest wasn't much difference in sound quality. I think the boot helped with the sound.

Did you remove the ski hatch or not Matt...

Comment

No . Far as I remember it's the main structure of the seat. Obviously it can be done, just don't think it's as straight forward as it looks..sorry I'm no help .

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Working...
                X