No announcement yet.

AFL solution?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anyone know how to change the AFL control unit ? i can remove the body control module but i cannot remove the AFL unit please assist me

Comment

I had same problem, "service afl lamp", code reading pointed to lost communication with right headlamp. Dealer wanted to replace headlight, but wasnt sure for result.
      Drive it for a while in manual, so no error pop, couse then I cant use high beam. One day i open headlamp to check corner, hid lamp or anything i can see. Remove all, connect it again and now all works. I still get error, but now and then, before it was after 5-10min of drive, so i will use conntact cleaner next time and see...

Comment

I just bought a afl control unit, and I checked behind glove apartment , under steering wheel but cant find it. Anyone know exact location of it?

Comment

Originally posted by Insignia_NO View Post
          I just bought a afl control unit, and I checked behind glove apartment , under steering wheel but cant find it. Anyone know exact location of it?
          Behind the glovebox. Behind the fusebox I assume near the BCM or Behind it

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X