No announcement yet.

Condensation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are sealed but apparently a bit of condensation is normal as told by the dealer when I picked up the car and wanted the light replaced due to condensation before I picked it up.

Excuse was when its washed it may get some condensation but that'll go away over time :/

Bring the light indoors in the warm, warm to dry it out then seal it back up. Might be a place in the light somewhere to dump a silica bag? :P

Comment

Originally posted by leearnold89 View Post
      They are sealed but apparently a bit of condensation is normal as told by the dealer when I picked up the car and wanted the light replaced due to condensation before I picked it up.

Excuse was when its washed it may get some condensation but that'll go away over time :/

Bring the light indoors in the warm, warm to dry it out then seal it back up. Might be a place in the light somewhere to dump a silica bag? :P
      Yeah, that is a really odd excuse to say it's 'normal' . It can only get like that if it's damp/wet inside, and how does that happen? thead

Comment

Originally posted by tens6 View Post
        Yeah, that is a really odd excuse to say it's 'normal' . It can only get like that if it's damp/wet inside, and how does that happen? thead
        Yep!

This morning.. Same light I said about when buying the car.. still has condensation to this day

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0919.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	244415

Comment

Working...
        X