Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFL/Headlight Levelling

Evening,

Had the car for a year now (66 Elite Nav) and love it, however...

The above warning light comes on in daylight and the main/high beams when I pull the indicator stalk back flicker for a second and no light to indicate main beam on the dash.

In the dark, the warning light usually doesn't come on, the lights do their dance on start up and my main beam is there if I need it and cornering lights work (and bulbs replaced 2 months ago as warning light been on for a while now).

Tonight everything fine in the dark however on approach to a set of traffic lights in the dark the AFL and headlight level warning came on and I had no flash/main beam again.

Parked up, engine off and on again and everything fine.

MOT due at the end of the month and at the minute know it will be a fail.

Any words of wisdom greatly appreciated.

Cheers in advance

Hi,Best see if any fault codes are stored,should point you in right direction,may be a front or rear levelling sensor/wiring fault.
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Genui...UAAOSwFTNa6cxd

Check this part,n/s front on suspension lower arm.
      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Spot on cheers, will have a go at that price. Have a feeling I'll have to get the codes read though.

Thanks for the advice

Comment

No problem,come back and keep us updated,may help others

Comment

There is a rear Censer, this one gave me a couple of problems. Codes need reading.
            Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Working...
            X