Automatic headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automatic headlights

Hi hoping someone can help me out I got Vauxhall insignia elite 2011 had since. i got automatic headlights in manual mode they are fine nut in automatic mode they go EU headlight set up mean the kick of is on the right hand side rather then left for UK anyone know way of fixing it will be great help.

Hello I'm confused
    so what you are saying is that the manual and auto position has different beam settings .?
    the only difference should be that in auto it gives you AFL active forward lighting
    which will turn on main beam automatically in a safe manner
    and cornering headlights ( as the name suggests it's for cornering )
    check your headlights first , if they are working in both auto and manual position
    then check the owners manual there should be a section in there about continental driving , and headlight adjustment.

.K.M.P.C.U
    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Spot on Mr T

I'll have a look in my book.
      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Here we go:
        1.pull turn signal stalk
        2.switch on ign
        3.hold turn signal stalk for 5 secs,after this the adaptive forward lighting indicator will flash with a beep.
        4. every time in is switched on,this will flash for 4secs as a reminder.
        5. to set for uk,same procedure without adaptive forward lighting indicator flashing.
        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Thanks guys for helping. For some odd reason manual and auto position has different beam settings this happened after I took it garage who didn't know what they were doing.

I have tried the method mentioned by Howy but that only changes it for manual mode not the automatic setting unless am done it wrong.

Comment

Have the garage tried to manually adjust them i wonder?

Comment

Arrrrrrr so not to be too nosey MR HUD but what did it go into the garage for ?
              was it headlight problem?

.K.M.P.C.U
              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Took car to different garage they looked at turn the light to manually mode and they come up fine. They saided nothing wrong with car headlight.

Went for service and mot and they didn't realise had dash cam they used obd computer to change the lights.

Comment

Weird why anyone would take their car to someone who hasn't got a clue what to do.

And what's the dash cam got to do with the obd changing the lights?

Comment

My dash cam picked up them changing the lights with computer. We're I live the garage just make money of the people they don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by hud View Post
                      My dash cam picked up them changing the lights with computer. We're I live the garage just make money of the people they don't know.
                      So, your dash cam actually films the inside of your car.....and not outside????

Which garage did you go to?
                      As some members who may live in your area can avoid it

Comment

Go into the config settings....there's options there for AFL lighting
                        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Khan autos in Glasgow that's the garage. My dash cam films both outside and inside. I don't have the AFL lighting in the setting as option.

Comment

Originally posted by hud View Post
                            Khan autos in Glasgow that's the garage. My dash cam films both outside and inside. I don't have the AFL lighting in the setting as option.
                            Khan Autos......Govanhill???

Comment

Yes that the one

Comment

Working...
                              X