Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What hid bulbs do you use?

Just has me thinking.

I have a 2014 insignia with the AFL lights. Originally they came with osram xenarcs and they worked great however the inner demon talk over and upgraded to 5500k. Which were fine

Though as time went on I thought they were a tad dim and then upgraded to some LEDs. Certainly brighter however I feel now with there 6500k light they ain't the best in the rain etc.

Which has me thinking what are yous using and would I be better going back to 4300k?

Thank you

Had 5500k when I had mine, found them spot on
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I don't have AFL but on my facelift 2013 plate I put in Morimoto 9012 XB 5K HID Bulbs after trying a few no-names from Ebay. Good lord the difference was incredible.

Comment

Working...
      X