Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HID Xenons in Fog lights

Carnt help mate.ive no fogs,

But the helpful folk will be along soonish with help.
    sigpic

Don't know of anyone that's tried. Only one way to find out for yourself though

Comment

I think you can. First thing to do though is to remove a bulb from your fog light and see if your car notices. That way you'll know if you can fit a cheap kit of know if you'll need a can bus kit. I'd defo go for the 3000k. Blue light just reflects back at you. As far as I'm aware you'll need h11's.

Comment

Don't some use H10s? Even more reason to check

Comment

Most hids draw the same or less power than filament bulbs. So that shouldnt be an issue. And as karl said high colour temps are useless in poor weather as water defracts blue light more than yellow

Comment

What about led fog light? You can get them in any colour temp you like

Comment

In all honesty I'd probably just buy a cheapo job first to see what the results are. You might be pleasantly surprised anyway.

Comment

Let us know how it goes. If your guinea pig trials are good I may invest myself!

Comment

Christ bet they saw you from the ISS

Comment

Yellow increases contrast, hence yellow light from street lamps, yellow spectacles and yellow fog lights.

Comment

Working...
                    X