• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Want to Upgrade Reversing Bulb

The bulb is a H21 W can't help with anything else

This is the pack.. And my spare bulb

Oh and mine is a sport tourer.

Comment

You would get an error. That's why I've got a spare. Fuse out caused a false error

Comment

I wouldn't mind something brighter too. Let us know if you find anything that works.

Comment

Maybe wire some spotlights into your reverse light?

More seriously would a reversing camera help. Did anyone ever figure out if the other reverse light can be added?

Comment

Maybe. Might be enough light from your reverse light though with the camera.

Comment

jmagee, on 11 December 2013 - 11:30 PM, said:
              Maybe wire some spotlights into your reverse light?

More seriously would a reversing camera help. Did anyone ever figure out if the other reverse light can be added?

Other reverse light? Isnt it fog one side reverse light the other? Didnt know there are blank spots for lights

Comment

Indeed there isn't another reverse light. The astra had one. Seems so stupid that such a big car only has one!

Comment

Would an led reverse light work? I suspect they're still can bus though

Comment

Probably easier that way. ST does get dirty on the rear

Comment

Surprisingly, the function of the reversing light is to warn other road users and pedestrians that you may be reversing.

Stupid as it sounds, it is not designed to light the way for the driver.

It should give enough light for reversing camera though. The camera wont have to contend with the strong tint of the rear screen, unless it is to be fitted inside the car.
                      Elite ST 2.0i Auto. Power Red With All The Toys

Comment

Working...
                      X