Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY2014 Digital Speedo MPG Game

JDR, on 20 March 2014 - 11:45 AM, said:
    Wonder what changes have been made to the BiTurbo engine for the my14 cars, I drove to Glasgow at the weekend which is a roughly 140 mile drive for me along motorways, I have a 62 Plate BiTurbo on 19" Penta's and my MPG for the trip was 62.6, I had cruise control on around 65 for the majority of it.

??that is very good going for a bi
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav Biturbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

LOL - Here's mine:

Comment

Not getting any better!??It must be all the free fuel I've got to use (The buy at Christmas offer of ?500 )

Comment

Damm!!!??Had another good one tonight to post, but seem to have lost it in translation from my phone to photobucket!??More or less flat at 30mpg!??I was driving through town from Bradford to Huddersfield and back etc.??The mpg is not good on urban roads....

I seem to loose all my fuel changing from 1st to 3rd....

Comment

My Bi-Turbo is now doing 42.8mpg, after 5000miles. Not bad really. So quite happy with that

Comment

Working...
          X