No announcement yet.

Stage 1 remap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Below is actual mpg. Tank to tank against mileage. The 38 mpg is when I was having issues and the average got dropped due to car been left on tick over for ages over a week. Considering I only average 20 miles per day over the week, well less now with covid I'm quite happy with it

P30 lite using Tapatalk

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Here my fuel consumption of my previous one, also with automatic

Comment

Sorry just.noticed is automatic, forget the gear change dribble .
        Still would expect a little more than your getting.

P30 lite using Tapatalk

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Stupid question time.
          I have the choice of Sport and Touring on the digital dash.I have it in Sport as I prefer the look.Shouldn’t make a difference?
          I reset trip A and drove to work earlier with the Fuel economy bar showing on the dash.Never dropped below 43.1mpg doing 50/60 mph.Got to work,checked Trip A....6.8 miles 34mpg!!!??
          How can they be different.?
          How accurate is Tank to Tank?How do you know for sure exactly how much fuel used/left ?
          2018 Vauxhall Insignia Sports Tourer Nav Bluemotion 2.0 Diesel(170ps)in Silver-Keyless entry and start -20" alloy wheels-Front fog lights-Rear privacy glass-Ambient interior led lighting-Full leather seats with Winter pack-Front and rear parking assist with Rear camera-Active emergency braking-Forward collision assist-Front pedestrian alert-Traffic sign recognition-Lane keep assist-Adaptive Cruise control-Speed warning and limiter-Voice recognition-Bluetooth-Dual zone climate control-Front and rear electric windows-High beam assist -Auto lights-Auto wipers-8”Colour touchscreen Navi 900 with DAB+-Heko Wind-deflectors.

Comment

I think that might be to do with flexiride suspension ( sport and tour mode), not 100% sure on your car though if that's the case
            On mine apart from stiffening dampers it alters steering feel and power train response.
            Last edited by Iceman205; 07-02-2021, 07:16 PM.

Comment

The only sure fire way is run the fuel right down
              fill it right up make a note of liters put in
              mileage

re-set both trips and run it till the fuel gauge is near enough where it was when you filled up .take a note of the mileage do some maths and hay presto that's your real mpg
              take no notice of MPG or such
              at the end of the day it's your money so you want to know how much in money terms it's costing you
              but also you have to remember at the moment wether is cold and it's dark so you are using more consumerables ( heat and light and the car is taking longer to get up to operating temperature.
              dose sport mode lengthen the gear ratio at all ?
              or engine performance or is it just for the suspension?

122-2344 MPG

.K.M.P.C.U
              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

My trip 2 is at over 30k now and says 43 mpg which is about right. Trip one gets reset every fill-up, usually reads 3-4 mpg more than what car is doing. Fill your tank, drive 100 miles refil tank to same cut off, amount in litres divide by 4.54 gives you gallons. Whatever your mileage is divide it by the gallons and that's your true mpg

Example

Fill up drive 100 miles
                Fill up again 13 litres
                13 / 4.54 = 2.8634 gallons
                100 miles / 2.8634 = 34.92 mpg

P30 lite using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper68 View Post
                  I paid £130.They came to me.This was a January offer and I got a free carbon clean.

Car remapping, bespoke ECU remapping & performance tuning from Carlton Tuning & 7 days money back guarantee if you're not happy with our service.

They also have a Facebook page.Recommended!
                  Might have to check them out as I'm from Barnsley too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                    My trip 2 is at over 30k now and says 43 mpg which is about right. Trip one gets reset every fill-up, usually reads 3-4 mpg more than what car is doing. Fill your tank, drive 100 miles refil tank to same cut off, amount in litres divide by 4.54 gives you gallons. Whatever your mileage is divide it by the gallons and that's your true mpg

Example

Fill up drive 100 miles
                    Fill up again 13 litres
                    13 / 4.54 = 2.8634 gallons
                    100 miles / 2.8634 = 34.92 mpg

P30 lite using Tapatalk
                    I only ever fill it up when we go on holidayI'm going to run it until the light comes on,put my usual £40 in,take note of the litres then run it to the light again.
                    2018 Vauxhall Insignia Sports Tourer Nav Bluemotion 2.0 Diesel(170ps)in Silver-Keyless entry and start -20" alloy wheels-Front fog lights-Rear privacy glass-Ambient interior led lighting-Full leather seats with Winter pack-Front and rear parking assist with Rear camera-Active emergency braking-Forward collision assist-Front pedestrian alert-Traffic sign recognition-Lane keep assist-Adaptive Cruise control-Speed warning and limiter-Voice recognition-Bluetooth-Dual zone climate control-Front and rear electric windows-High beam assist -Auto lights-Auto wipers-8”Colour touchscreen Navi 900 with DAB+-Heko Wind-deflectors.

Comment

Below is actual mpg. Tank to tank against mileage. The 38 mpg is when I was having issues and the average got dropped due to car been left on tick over for ages over a week. Considering I only average 20 miles per day over the week, well less now with covid I'm quite happy with it

P30 lite using Tapatalk
                      What app is that?
                      I've downloaded Fuely(IOS) and Fuel Monitor Pro(IOS).Fuely seems to be USA biased?

Comment

Fuelio - Android, don't know if IOS version. Idiots Or Suckers use IOS .

P30 lite using Tapatalk

Comment

Fuelio - Android, don't know if IOS version. Idiots Or Suckers use IOS .

P30 lite using Tapatalk

Not available on IOS
                          I've actually PAID for Fuel Monitor Pro it was only £1.99 but I've never paid for an App before.It looks like it does what I want it to.

Comment

Ok so it's the second fuel up since I installed the Fuel Monitor Pro App.I basically ran the tank down until the light came on and the 'fuel left' read 50 miles.I put £40/32.29ltrs in.Ran it until the light came on and the 'fuel left' read 50 miles and put £40/32.54ltrs in.

Car Trip= 257miles@28.1 mpg av.
                            Fuel App=257miles@36.14mpg av.

Basic maths shows the App is correct.I suspected the car's trip was wrong but 8mpg is more than expectedI'd expect mid-30s for an Auto so it's made me feel better if nowt else

Comment

Just some random figures from today.

P30 lite using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X