X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mpg dramatically dropped for a journey

Hi,

not sure if I’m in the right thread or not,

done a 20mile each way Journey earlier and wanted to check my MPG, 70mph on the motorway and couldn’t get above 36mpg.. I thought thats strange as I’m normally hitting 50/55.

Got to where I was going and 20 minutes later, got back in and was hitting 50/55mpg on the way home.

just thought it was strange.

any ideas on what to check as obviously something wasn’t working right, the car felt fine.

Originally posted by LondonsFinest009 View Post
    Hi,

not sure if I’m in the right thread or not,

done a 20mile each way Journey earlier and wanted to check my MPG, 70mph on the motorway and couldn’t get above 36mpg.. I thought thats strange as I’m normally hitting 50/55.

Got to where I was going and 20 minutes later, got back in and was hitting 50/55mpg on the way home.

just thought it was strange.

any ideas on what to check as obviously something wasn’t working right, the car felt fine.
    Regen

P30 lite using Tapatalk

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Wouldn’t the rear defroster come on if it was doing that? As that come into my head but didn’t see the light on

Comment

Originally posted by LondonsFinest009 View Post
        Wouldn’t the rear defroster come on if it was doing that? As that come into my head but didn’t see the light on
        Only if you have the led regen mod. And even then it doesn't bring that light on.

P30 lite using Tapatalk

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
        Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Ahh ok, I just read up about it. I’m sure it was a regen then as the car was running fine.

thanks for your help, put my mind at rest

Comment

Working...
          X