No announcement yet.

Can anyone beat my mpg?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only over 30 miles!! could site at 40mph on a motorway for that. - don't get a grandsport if mpg is critical,.. my 2014 averaged 66mpg on my commute, my 2018 averages 48mpg!!

Comment

Iv tried this week getting the best mpg on the motorway, Iv been doing 60mph and the best I can get is about 56mpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Must be something wrong with your cars guys. Mines been averaging mostly at the claimed 75.6 to the dot. I can imagine you don't believe me so I've attached a picture..

Comment

Iv just done Barnsley to Edinburgh today 230 mile doing about 60 and highest I got was 62mpg think mine would do 70mpg pushing it off a cliff with the engine off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You would still have to be able to show us the MPG once its at the bottom of the cliff Shane or else we won't believe it.
            thats an impressive MPG John , is yours mapped ?
            Still not as good as the vauxhall claimed 88

.K.M.P.C.U
            YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Took our 2016 1.6 Ecoflex on its first proper run since we got it in March. Door to door from our home in Warwickshire to my sister's place in York and back with approx 10 miles of town driving whilst we were there. The photo shows the figures. I wasn't too impressed with the figures until the end of journey when I realised that we had picked up a slow puncture somewhere along the way! As a motorway cruiser though it was fantastic. So stable and comfortable. The Bose audio upgrade made it a very enjoyable journey!!!

Comment

Nope 33 mph if i'm lucky on my Siggy B 2018 2.0d SRi VXline!

Comment

Just an update on 1.5T Insignia Grand Sport. Trip down south and back 600 miles three-quarters motorway, driving using the loud pedal as I wanted, averaging 43 mpg. Best mpg in a petrol Ive seen since my old gutless 1.0 Fiat Uno with 45 bhp, and way better than my old Vectra 2.0T.

Comment

E10 fuel?
                    Mine is still a bit 'lumpy' with it yet.
                    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

I'm stumped as to how these members are seeing these figures.
                      https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

Comment

36.5 and holding

.K.M.P.C.U
                        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
                        X