Exhaust temp sensor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust temp sensor?

Good afternoon lads, can someone tell me where I would find my exhaust temp sensor position 3. I can visually see the first 2 on the dpf but unsure where the 3rd one is. Thankyou.

Not heard of 3,but two and dpf pressure sensor.
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Just got it diagnosed and that was the reason for the eml light coming on, searched on ebay and found this. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20240329_151111_Chrome.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	365461

Comment

Davie.....is that no the one at the DPF?

Mines broke off when i fitted my new flexi and i fitted a new one.

Comment

I really don't know rab I can see two on the dpf and the mechanic said it was position 3 so I assume that's further down where I can't see??? If that's the way the numbers go.

Comment

Here's the 2 I can see under the oxygen sensor Click image for larger version

Name:	20240329_182536.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	365465

Comment

Probably this one further down, just infront of the adblue injector.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	20210322_094956.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	365499

Comment

Originally posted by Davieboy1976 View Post
                Here's the 2 I can see under the oxygen sensor Click image for larger version

Name:	20240329_182536.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	365465
                Sorry forgot to quote when I posted. But probably the one in my last post, though I have never had issues with it so not really had to investigate myself. 1+2 as you say are each end of the dpf and this looks like one just infront of the adblue injector which would make sense.?

Comment

Thanks drew, that's a massive help

Comment

Working...
                  X