Insignia - Service and Repair manuals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeithH View Post
    Looks good for the Insignia 1 / Insignia A …. But not for the 2017 to date Insignia B / 2. So far no luck in locating anything for the Insignia 2. I have no vehicle problems, car only 12 months old. but I always like to have info ready and to hand, before the event, rather than trying to locate it after I find I need it.
    Originally posted by marko301 View Post

Feel free to introduce yourself in the New Members section when you get time https://insignia-drivers.uk/forums/3...-Introductions We're a friendly bunch and we love to officially welcome new members.

obviously not interested then...………...

Comment

Just got this & downloaded it. Its all PDF's & in English. The seller is Spanish but is really helpful on his downloading advice ( 82 Meg ) what ever that is....

Hope this helps... (I know ill get the use out of it just on the wiring Diag's alone..)

Comment

Hi guys, is emanuals still the best source for workshop manuals?

I'm after one for the 2011 model, it needs to cover my car (4x4) and an elite ideally.
        The haynes dosent cover the 4x4 unfortunately and I would like more info as I'm getting a lost comms issue (probably wet controller)

Need to sort the wiring loom to get my elite leather memory seats and mirrors working on my SRi...

Comment

Originally posted by dazaston View Post
          Hi guys I don’t know if this is any good for anyone

https://cardiagn.com/holden-opel-ins...ual-2013-2017/
          Can any body access the site above please?

I get error 1005 and the message below ...

The owner of this website (cardiagn.com) has banned the autonomous system number (ASN) your IP address is in (2856) from accessing this website.

Comment

same for me
            Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!
            questions for me? email me at plasmasrepairs@gmail DOT com

Comment

Link works for me WiFi through phone

P30 lite using Tapatalk

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
              Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Try again

P30 lite using Tapatalk

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Try putting make as Opel then model as insignia

Comment

Originally posted by dazaston View Post
                    Try putting make as Opel then model as insignia
                    Yeah that's what I did

P30 lite using Tapatalk

Comment

I downloaded the full Factory Buick Regal 2017-2020 Workshop Manual which is 95% the same thing as the Insignia.....over 3500 PDF pages........ I foud a link on the US Buick Forum by doing a search....

Comment

I bought a manual from eManualsOnline for my 2015 Insignia yesterday, unfortunately it did not have any reference to the engine in my car, a 1.6lt diesel; the manual covers the facelift period. eManualsOnline did check for an alternative using my actual car details as reference (VIN, engine type code etc) but could not offer the correct manual. They have given me a full refund, which I should receive in the next few days, plus a discount code against any future purchase. So, whilst disappointed in not being able to get the correct manual, they customer service has been excellent.

So, has anyone obtained a manual for the model I own, and if so, where from?

Thanks

Karl

Comment

Just downloaded a manual from emanual online and what a bloody faf!

It's a massive file and when downloaded it was a virtual machine file....
                          I have had to download a software file that needed updating
                          And now won't run the downloaded file....

Waiting for a response back from emanual at the moment.

A dam PDF file would have done as if this is locked to the computer in the house its going to be next to usless for diagnostics purposes.

Comment

What type of virtual machine is needed, what file extension does that downloaded file have?

Comment

Hi Ernst,

Managed to get it all working with help from Emanuals (very good after sales)

My Bios settings needed adjusting on my PC to allow virtual machines to run.

It's all up and working now, masses of info within the software so it's taking a bit of getting used to, however I have found most of what I need already.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210921_193937.jpg
Views:	1166
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	311916 Click image for larger version

Name:	20210921_181538.jpg
Views:	1140
Size:	148.3 KB
ID:	311917
                              Just need to figure out how to print them out now ()

Comment

Can you not screenshot it bud

Comment

Working...
                                X