TPMS RESET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPMS RESET

According to the manual, you have to let the car stand for 20mins after moving the wheels around, or adjusting the pressures. What it doesn't say is that the wheel sensor transmitters go into "standby mode" after 20mins.

When you then drive the car, the sensors wake-up and start broadcasting again. The TPMS unit behind the rear bumper detects the signals and re-learns their relative positions on the car. It takes 10-15 miles for it to settle down, and you may see "--" readings displayed or error messages.

I believe it is possible to program a TPMS reset via the diagnostic port with a TPMS encoder, but it should not be necessary.

When I swapped my wheels, I bought a set of new sensors. They all auto-learned without a problem.
    Elite ST 2.0i Auto. Power Red With All The Toys

I recently had my wheels changed front to back and the sensors were working by the time the car came off the jacks.??Seem that you may have an issue with them???A trip to the dealers???My tyre man has a hand held reader that can read the valve for data etc, to check that they are OK too.

Comment

Matreya i have an undamaged valve taken from a 62 plate....you can have it if you cover postage
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav Biturbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Yes got complete valve....when i get in tonight i will put the part no on this thread...im sure they will be the same
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav Biturbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Matreya the part no on this valve is 13348393, like I said it come off a 62 plate

Comment

PM your address and I will post it off before weekend

Comment

Working...
            X