Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie car user

Hi,

A complete newbie here when it comes to car, so please pardon any silly questions

I have buying a used Vauxhall Insignia 2.0 CDTi SRi Nav Auto 5dr (14 - 15) which has a mileage of 47000.
    May I please know what Vauxhall recommends for camshaft change - what year old or mileage and what could be approximate cost? Are there any other parts which need to be put new to stick to service schedule.

I am taking 2 year warranty from the dealer, where I need to stick to service schedule to keep warranty active. I have asked this question to the dealer as well.

Thanks.

Hello JRS
    we are the kind of forum that you would like to take home to meeet your parents.
    poop along to new members section and give us all a big yeeeeehaaaaaaa!
    and maybe a photo of your car
    this lot love pictures
    if you have any of a llama in a tootoo then send them my way
    here's a useful link
    https://insignia-drivers.uk/forum/we...-introductions
    10-34 good buddy!

J.K.M.P.C.U

Comment

Originally posted by JRS View Post
      Hi,

A complete newbie here when it comes to car, so please pardon any silly questions

I have buying a used Vauxhall Insignia 2.0 CDTi SRi Nav Auto 5dr (14 - 15) which has a mileage of 47000.
      May I please know what Vauxhall recommends for camshaft change - what year old or mileage and what could be approximate cost? Are there any other parts which need to be put new to stick to service schedule.

I am taking 2 year warranty from the dealer, where I need to stick to service schedule to keep warranty active. I have asked this question to the dealer as well.

Thanks.
      we always like when new members join our forum, but we also like to keep it tidy and prefer new members to make they're first post an introduction post.
      So........would you please visit this section of the forum ( click link )

https://insignia-drivers.uk/forums/3...-Introductions

and introduce yourself properly to everyone.

Tell us a bit about yourself and maybe share a pic or 2 of your car.

Thanks...………...much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
      X