Front Brake Discs Needed But Which Ones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Brake Discs Needed But Which Ones

need to get the tape measure out mate mine was the same ,gave me both options
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav Biturbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

johny555ive, on 19 April 2014 - 07:10 AM, said:
    you have the auto, so will be the larger of the two. have a look and see if your rears are vented, this is a sure fire way to tell if??the fronts are 321

nice one
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav Biturbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Hi,

you can take a look at the RPO/POC Codes.

There are 4 Brakesystems on the Insignia.

The Answer if the Rear Disc are Vented, the Front is a 321mm Disc is false.

The 17" Brakesystem and the 17"+ Brakesystem have vented discs on the Rear, but different Discs at the Front.

Here are a List with the Systems and the POC Code.

16" Brake POC J60 VA vented 296x30, HA 292x12 Still

17" Brake POC J61 VA vented 321x30, HA 315x23 vented

17"+ Brake POC J62 VA vented 337x30, HA 315x23 vented

18" Brake is Brembo VA, HA 315x23 vented

You can find out the POC by your Vauxhalldealer or send me an PN with your VIN. With a bit of Luck i can read the POC Codes.

Comment

Let me know which ones you needed, mines an auto and the front discs could do with changing.
        I want to go out of this world the way i came in...kicking and screaming and covered in somebody elses blood...

Comment

Working...
        X