speedlines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speedlines

Just won a set of 19 inch speedlines on ebay first time ever won owt .finally can get shot of my shitty fake alloys and the best thing is they're only 15mls away.....will be keeping one of my structure wheels as a spare and selling the other three on here .
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav Biturbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Little??bit kerbing on 2 andy and needing 2 tyres .the kerbing is nowt serious , just phoned the lad picking up on sat
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav Biturbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Good deal? My second fav siggy alloys.

Comment

340 scotty

Comment

Dave2166, on 14 May 2014 - 08:23 PM, said:
          photos???
          don't get them till sat dave

Comment

Very good price. Well done that man.

Comment

Got them on ,completely change the cars appearence for the better ,need 2 tyres urgently and a refurb shortly but happy with how they look.will get a piccy on when me daughter comes in as I havnt a feckin clue how to

Comment

Which wheels are the Speedlines?

Comment

exclusiv., on 17 May 2014 - 03:08 PM, said:
                  Got them on ,completely change the cars appearence for the better ,need 2 tyres urgently and a refurb shortly but happy with how they look.will get a piccy on when me daughter comes in as I havnt a feckin clue how to
                  havin trouble uploading photo its too big will try in morn with different camera

Comment

Working...
                  X