Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proper tyre size for 2.0 CDTI?

they come with various wheel sizes, 245/45/18 is standard for 18's

225/50/17 is winter tyre only. The correct size for summer/all weather tyres is 225/55/17.

Comment

kalashari, on 24 August 2014 - 09:45 AM, said:
      Well my engine is 2.0 cdti, 96kw 130 hp, and I feel that with these 18s the car is a bit sluggish and slow when starting out.... I mean when you start moving faster it's fine... it's just that its kinda slow when starting out.

So gonna try 17s.

As said, get a box/remap.

Changing to 17" wheels won't change the gearing for acceleration, if at all.

Also check you have no brakes binding on anywhere.

Comment

For the 130 diesel a tuning box will make a huge difference. Dtuk and bluespark are my recommendations. My 160 diesel flys with my bluespark

Comment

A remap or tuning box will take the 130 to about the same power and torque as the 160. What year is your car? I think cars registered after jan 2012 cant be mapped

Comment

A remap or tuning box will take the 130 to about the same power and torque as the 160. What year is your car? I think cars registered after jan 2012 cant be mapped

Comment

Tuning box

Pros

Cheaper. Easy to install and remove.

Cons

Does not control the engine as well as a proper remap

Remap

Pros

Better performance and control over engine managment systems

Cons

Expensive. Need to get a pro to install and remove. Risk getting deleted during system updates by vauxhall

Comment

Working...
              X