tyres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tyres

I originally had Michelin pilots on mine but have recently put acceleras on at ?80 a corner and notice no difference in the way the car drives and handles.

I've got acceleras on my 19s and don't have any issues.

Comment

80 quid on a 20" rim,that's very affordable isn't it. You think most dealers would use accela..what ever they are.

Or maybe a reason they don't.
      sigpic

Comment

Don't buy Achilles, I did and they're **** with a capital S ,,buy the best you can afford. I will buy a part worn branded tyre before I buy a budget tyre from now on,and these Achilles tyres I have on front at moment will be going on the back in the next few weeks before the frosty mornings arrive
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I took the advice of my tyre fitter who looks after my truck on buying acceleras as he said they were of good quality and an all season tyre giving good performance in the wet. He sells loads of them without any complaint so decided to give them a try, hopefully they'll perform well for me and I'll keep buying ?80 tyres in the future

Comment

foxy, on 13 October 2014 - 07:50 PM, said:
            You thoughts on these for the front of siggy

http://www.camskill....:_2_Noise:_71dB
            ive not used them myself but have heard good reports from members on here.

Comment

seanmcl, on 01 October 2014 - 08:42 PM, said:
              Iv got 20' alloys needin a good all round tyre does anybody have any ideas ?

Its a good start, I would want my tyres all round too
              Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Working...
              X