Possible warped discs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible warped discs?

The OME pads are pretty poor to be honest. I was nearly getting VX to put on my third set, all round, in 21k. The pad material wears and breaks up thus scoring and lipping the disc. I'd look elsewhere for discs and pads!

If they were fitted by a Vauxhall dealer the work should be guaranteed for 12 months. Are the calipers sticking causing excessive wear to the pads and heating the discs possibly warping them? This type of fault should have been picked up during the service work though
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Brakes have not been the same since they banned asbestos in the friction material, doesn't take a lot of heavy braking to overheat and warp the discs now.

Would be worth trying original garage for warranty claim, at the end of the day they can only say no
      sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Result on the FOC fronts!

Comment

Working...
        X