Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement TPMS for 2016 Insignia 2.0 CDTI 170

Hi All

Has anybody got a cheap reliable source for Metal not Plastic clamp in 433 Mhz TPMS, I want to change my Alloys
    and as my car is 2016 ERA, I think my fitted ones could be close to near end of their battery life possibly this year
    I had the thought of putting them in new alloys, but then if they go off, they have to be takenout then replaced
    Incurring more tyre fitting charges, some guy on forum, cannot remember his name said he got a set of 4 for 35
    I think, but he eluded to say where from ??

Regards..

Originally posted by huey45 View Post
    Hi All

Has anybody got a cheap reliable source for Metal not Plastic clamp in 433 Mhz TPMS, I want to change my Alloys
    and as my car is 2016 ERA, I think my fitted ones could be close to near end of their battery life possibly this year
    I had the thought of putting them in new alloys, but then if they go off, they have to be takenout then replaced
    Incurring more tyre fitting charges, some guy on forum, cannot remember his name said he got a set of 4 for �35
    I think, but he eluded to say where from ??

Regards..
    I use this guy will programme them to your car excellent service aswell

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

Hi Smig64
      I looked at and scoured everything on the box, on a previous post, it must have been you, but i looked all over the internet, but could not find any address for Carparts Warehouse, In Beith Scotland, could you PM me if you have their invoice, or a link to their address, i spent hours last night to no avail, thany you for reply ...Keith

Comment

Hi Smig64
        I looked at and scoured everything on the box, on a previous post, it must have been you, but i looked all over the internet, but could not find any address for Carparts Warehouse, In Beith Scotland, could you PM me if you have their invoice, or a link to their address, i spent hours last night to no avail, thany you for reply ...Keith
        Hi buddy will look in car tomorrow try marketplace on Facebook but will find info for u m8

Comment

Originally posted by Smig64 View Post
          Hi buddy will look in car tomorrow try marketplace on Facebook but will find info for u m8

Will check car tomorrow but try this

Comment

Thanks Mate, will have a look later when I get back to PC, from shopping trips...

Comment

I bought a sensor from him last year for my daughters clio,,it was half the price, that Renault wanted for one
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav Biturbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Hi Dave, im finding difficulty getting a link to him to explore his prices ?

Comment

Hi Dave, im finding difficulty getting a link to him to explore his prices ?
                  http://www.ebaystores.co.uk/Car-Part...ontact-Us.html
                  https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

Comment

Thanks mate

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                      I bought a sensor from him last year for my daughters clio,,it was half the price, that Renault wanted for one
                      I went over and picked mine up really nice guy

Comment

Working...
                      X