Good deal for someone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good deal for someone...

Those are Gringos. They are also listed on here for sale.

Hi Guys

I have a question. When they say you have 18 inch wheels - does that mean any 18 inch wheel can be substituted?

Other words can I put Audi 18 inch wheels on and insignia and vice versa or this is not the case?

If not, please can you comment why? Honest I am not good with things like that!

Thank you.

Comment

Dr Bee, on 13 February 2014 - 09:32 PM, said:
      Hi Guys

I have a question. When they say you have 18 inch wheels - does that mean any 18 inch wheel can be substituted?

No

Other words can I put Audi 18 inch wheels on and insignia and vice versa or this is not the case?

No

If not, please can you comment why?

No, if you knew you would have to be terminated

Honest I am not good with things like that!

You are not alone

Thank you.

Comment

Thanks Kervaig

I would have been terminated if it was not for your expalnation.

So - how do you know if another 18 inch wheel is suitable for your lovely siggy?

Comment

Basically only wheels from another siggy (any size) will be a straight swap with your current wheels.

If you want to be more adventurous some BMW wheels can fit with spigot rings.

Other than those, you can get cheap aftermarket alloy wheels made specifically for the insignia but generally they are not recommended to to general poor quality. Finally, you can get more expensive recognised brands made for the insignia which can look good.

Comment

Working...
          X