Rolling on 20"s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolling on 20"s

I ran a Sri on 20's and the ride was excellent. No issues at all.

1 move from 18s ( Bouncy castle) to 20s was a good move but a firm ride, since having the car lowered to it handles like a car and not a cadillac.. so yes buy the 20s it also looks so damn good

Comment

Don't find the ride on 20s bad at all,think the siggy handles them well, me last car had 19s as was a bit to firm(Audi)

Plus,as russ says they do look damn good .
      sigpic

Comment

Press my thumb nail picture and see for yourself

Comment

regarding hair i just use budget tyres

Comment

Russ, on 14 February 2014 - 11:13 PM, said:
            regarding hair i just use budget tyres

What have you got on mate,and how much if you don't mind me asking?
            sigpic

Comment

nexen i think there called 85 pounds each local garage also still got 2 ling longs on front i know al get ripped for these but they have been good tyres still plenty of tread left been on a year or so now.

Comment

I love corners now ,dont go wild when its raining though, the back end has'nt tried to follow me since having them on. grip wise i would say they are good. and wearing well

I had a set of super continentals on the rear and they lasted just 6 months

Comment

Normally Conti Contacts from factory unless they have changed supplier!

Comment

It says it all really 1.4 in a family motor i guess give it a year or so and itl run out of steam

Comment

As Scotty says i would tend to agree, as the 18s i had had contis on , i bought mine used 8 months old couldnt justify new prices.

Comment

A name i hadnt heard of garage said cheap and cheerful so said go on al givem a go. done about 8k on them now and they have been fine. i dont know about type think its all down to the rating of the tyres??

Comment

I've got nexen winguard sport on at the minute. They're great so far.. Not had them in the snow yet but I'd certainly buy nexen for summer tyres

Comment

Horrid slip road that one Netsky

Comment

I had nexen on my front 18s when I brought the car. Grip was good and I couldn't complain about how long they lasted either.

Comment

Working...
                              X