This is me isn't it ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is me isn't it ?

Excuse me for asking myself a really Dumbass question.
    But this is me writing this?
    You see I ask.because MR Iceman sent me a message last night saying I had a stunt double of me answering a question last night on here .
    I'm glad he brought it to my attention because it seems I must of set Tapatalk to sign me in on the profile I set up when I was locked out due to password being incorrect.
    Anyway enough **** from me
    Just testing my own sanity.
    Makes me wonder how long that's been going on for.

Yeeeeehaaaaaaa rubber butt plug !

Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk

.K.M.P.C.U
    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

The other only has one post count so you've only used it once since making it in July. Do you wan't it deleting, Paul? We don't tend to allow more than one account for obvious reasons.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” powder coated alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating AA/ACP and DAB

Comment

Yes please Marko if you could delete that .
      im sorry if it has offended anyone.
      its a mistake on my count
      as I only created it when I got locked out due to password incorrect
      and needed to let someone know .
      tapatalk must of logged me back in .
      once again sorry .

1@-5 am!

.K.M.P.C.U
      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
        Excuse me for asking myself a really Dumbass question.
        But this is me writing this?
        You see I ask.because MR Iceman sent me a message last night saying I had a stunt double of me answering a question last night on here .
        I'm glad he brought it to my attention because it seems I must of set Tapatalk to sign me in on the profile I set up when I was locked out due to password being incorrect.
        Anyway enough **** from me
        Just testing my own sanity.
        Makes me wonder how long that's been going on for.

Yeeeeehaaaaaaa rubber butt plug !

Surely in god's name, there canny be 2 of you
        https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

Comment

That's one way of ensuring someone answers your posts, I suppose.
          2018 1.5T SRi Nav
          Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Hoooooooo yes MR PeteH sir top and bottom.
            Just wanted to make sure I was not alone.in this world of Satan.

10-4 good business!

.K.M.P.C.U
            YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
              Yes please Marko if you could delete that .
              im sorry if it has offended anyone.
              its a mistake on my count
              as I only created it when I got locked out due to password incorrect
              and needed to let someone know .
              tapatalk must of logged me back in .
              once again sorry .

1@-5 am!
              Don't be silly. Not a problem. I merged it so your main account got the post added to it.

2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” powder coated alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating AA/ACP and DAB

Comment

It did throw me off a bit . Your a wealth of knowledge on here Paul and I thought someone had imitated you to advertise the Dynamic sounds you suggested. Makes sense now with the whole Tapatalk thing

Sent from my J8110 using Tapatalk

Comment

Well it's a big yeeeeehaaaaaaa and thank you MR Iceman to you for alerting me to my own mistake.
                  you yourself is a fountain of knowledge on here ,you put me right when I go off at an angle thank you.
                  and thank you Marko for merging the post I made .
                  and sorry if i swar in this thread

10-4 keep on insigniaring!

.K.M.P.C.U
                  YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
                  X