PeteH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
    Hello Rab, might just need those devices above as I have been in the Freeman hospital since 8.30am as they say I need to have a new heart valve putting in which will either kill me or make me into super geordie who will be able to lift cars with one hand, just got another load of tests to do and I should be home this afternoon - - - Dave
    Dave I hope all goes well. The Freeman is a top class place, you'll be bench pressing VXrs before you know it.

Comment

Hello Rab, might just need those devices above as I have been in the Freeman hospital since 8.30am as they say I need to have a new heart valve putting in which will either kill me or make me into super geordie who will be able to lift cars with one hand, just got another load of tests to do and I should be home this afternoon - - - Dave
      You'll be in the best heart facility in the country Dave,good luck mate
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav Biturbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

By the way, thought I'd better introduce my carers - that's Sid on the right and Toni in the middle

Click image for larger version

Name:	young-man-bed-two-sexy-260nw-488544844.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	244655
        2018 1.5T SRi Nav
        Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
          By the way, thought I'd better introduce my carers - that's Sid on the right and Toni in the middle

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3765[/ATTACH]
          Did you mean that's Sid on the left? Haha
          2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
          honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Good luck and all the best, hope you get sorted

Comment

You're in good hands I see [emoji102]

Comment

Originally posted by tens6 View Post
                You're in good hands I see [emoji102]
                Yeah, but for some reason my blood pressure is really high
                2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Yeah, but for some reason my blood pressure is really high
                  I bet you like your catheter changed as often as possible

Comment

Ladyboys.

Comment

Dave.....get well soon mate.
                      Thoughts and prayers are with my friend.

Comment

I have been through a heart opp a quadruple bypass and a couple of stents remember to us normal folk itís a terrifying opp but to the person thatís doing the opp itís a everyday occasion and they are bloody good at it best of luck mate you will be fine [emoji106]

Comment

Hope all goes well and a speedy recovery
                          Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                          Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Dynamic led side repeaters,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust

Comment

Hi Dave1419, how did the tests go?
                            2018 1.5T SRi Nav

Comment

All the best pete

Comment

Originally posted by big b View Post
                                I have been through a heart opp a quadruple bypass and a couple of stents remember to us normal folk it’s a terrifying opp but to the person that’s doing the opp it’s a everyday occasion and they are bloody good at it best of luck mate you will be fine [emoji106]
                                Hope your ok big b.
                                Just you take thing easy too mate

Comment

Working...
                                X