X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sri- nav
    replied
    Originally posted by RBH View Post

I'm also married to a 24 year blond with big tits, live in a 14 room mansion and have a 12 inch knob
    well at my age am only jealous of your 14 room mansion as i have no use of the other two

Leave a comment:

• RBH
    replied
    Originally posted by sri- nav View Post

if you have 12 bit coins y ou need and can afford a new car
    dean.m
    I'm also married to a 24 year blond with big tits, live in a 14 room mansion and have a 12 inch knob

Leave a comment:

• sri- nav
    replied
    Originally posted by RBH View Post
    I've got 12 bit coins
    if you have 12 bit coins you need and can afford a new car
    dean.m

Leave a comment:

• RBH
    replied
    I've got 12 bit coins

Leave a comment:

• marko301
    replied
    Originally posted by sri- nav View Post
    so from march 2020

marko said, just heard that they've just crashed and all of a sudden dropped 20% so I thought I'd check their current value.......1 bitcoin = £4,863

If only I'd held on to those 3 bitcoins longer.

now at £42-43 K for 1 bitcoin, any body ride / rising the wave , i am in but only as part of a portfolio and only a amount i can lose, but i am up some £ 1.5 K in my choices , its a wild ride !!
    anybody else in
    p.s @ 66 its not really a silversurfer thing and most of my same age friends think i am mad
    dean.m
    Stop it! I didn't need to know that! I'm skint!

Leave a comment:

• sri- nav
    replied
    so from march 2020

marko said, just heard that they've just crashed and all of a sudden dropped 20% so I thought I'd check their current value.......1 bitcoin = £4,863

If only I'd held on to those 3 bitcoins longer.

now at £42-43 K for 1 bitcoin, any body ride / rising the wave , i am in but only as part of a portfolio and only a amount i can lose, but i am up some £ 1.5 K in my choices , its a wild ride !!
    anybody else in
    p.s @ 66 its not really a silversurfer thing and most of my same age friends think i am mad
    dean.m

Leave a comment:

• Chewy1971
    replied
    Only worth investing up to 2017... then it crashed down and now seems stable... ish

Leave a comment:

• marko301
    replied
    Yeah I think if some legit form started. The likes of bitcoin would fall flat on its face. Very risky to buy into but anyone buying a few 100 quids worth when I bought mine would be minted now.

Leave a comment:

• tens6
    replied
    Originally posted by sriray View Post
    I did look into Bitcoin on how to gain them through mining, but i got lost after that, never bothered.
    Same here. I know it isn't cryptocurrency but has anyone tried this? https://www.tallymoney.com/

Leave a comment:

• shaggy6boys
    replied
    with bitcoin being a virtual currency and not a legal point to point tender in this country, personally for me, this would be too high a risk, it only takes an online company to fold and everyone loses, until real goods and currency get no longer traded i cant see any positive in virtual currency or goods (online game accounts etc) being an alternative

I work in IT and know all to well when a system goes down your errrr..... buggered, but thats not say bitcion its self will fold though and there are stories of people who have made a fortune.

Although recognised as a currency they are classed as property and there are some countries that have not passed laws on their use.

crypto currencies will be mainframe in the not too distant future but i'm guessing there will be a global recognised currency created that can be used by the public anywhere in the world with bitcion being used for companies, unless bitcion is deemed worthless by the creation of a globally recognised currency and then becomes worthless and obselete overnight.

Leave a comment:

• sriray
    replied
    I did look into Bitcoin on how to gain them through mining, but i got lost after that, never bothered.

Leave a comment:

• Samyam
    replied
    My wifeís grandad invested in these and sold them just before Christmas heís big on the stocks etc and horse racing!! I know he made a small fortune on them but not sure the amount. He told me to invest in some year ago and I never did but wish I did now

Leave a comment:

• big b
    replied
    Yeah Iím the same last 3 emails today was that I had 13k 24k and 43k in 3 different accounts donít no what the con is but never had bit coin just delete

Leave a comment:

• marko301
    replied
    Originally posted by Arfa View Post
    I get countless emails about my bitcoin account. Ironically, I've never bought into it..so I just delete them and wait for the next lot...strange how they get your details.
    Well it is the currency of the criminal world so they'll have their ways and means.

Leave a comment:

• Arfa
    replied
    I get countless emails about my bitcoin account. Ironically, I've never bought into it..so I just delete them and wait for the next lot...strange how they get your details.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X