No announcement yet.

Another Early Morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Mark.....nope, sitting here with my 4th coffee.
    I'm off til Monday night

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
      Morning Mark.....nope, sitting here with my 4th coffee.
      I'm off til Monday night
      Nice, As of now I’m also off till Monday night but I’m only on my second coffee

Comment

Originally posted by mka306 View Post
        Nice, As of now I’m also off till Monday night but I’m only on my second coffee
        I went to bed about 10 as I started to feel tired but was up at 01.30

Comment

Well as I'm back on the good old forum it seems only right to say good morning to all the early birds once again and know doubt Rab

Comment

Well as I'm back on the good old forum it seems only right to say good morning to all the early birds once again and know doubt Rab
            Welcome back,,,im about to hit the hay,,,,2 night shifts down,,2 to go
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post

Welcome back,,,im about to hit the hay,,,,2 night shifts down,,2 to go
              Cheers mate, it's good to be back. Get that well deserved shut eye

Comment

Sorry mate....not much of an early bird at the moment.

Comment

Sorry mate....not much of an early bird at the moment.
                  Due to covid I'm guessing?

Comment

Due to covid I'm guessing?
                    Hope he doesnt mind,but Rab aka RBH hasnt had a good start to the new year....he was admitted to hospital earlier.....covid19,,,,thoughts are with you mate,heres hoping youre feeling better very,very soon.....;)

Comment

Well that explains that then, I have no doubt your kicking it's rear out of the system.

Comment

Well that explains that then, I have no doubt your kicking it's rear out of the system.
                        Trying to bud.
                        but it's still kicking me.

Comment

Trying to bud.
                          but it's still kicking me.
                          Just stay strong mate and look after yourself, hopefully you can get rid of it soon.

On the bright side i'm back and available to bore you to tiers as I am also home for the foreseeable future due to injury

Comment

Is it just me or does everyone else who has dogs seem to be the one that always gets up early to let them out? I work night shifts at the moment and I'm happy to sort out the pooches needs when I'm already up but seriously on my days off (like today) I'm the numpty who is awake and letting them out for their business, typical!!
                            We're quite good here in that first one up sorts it although my dog seems to have a bladder of steel at times and has been known to wait until 10/11am before needing the loo.

However he was recently on some steroid tablets for an ear problem which made him thirsty and in turn drinking loads of water meant more toilet trips including in the middle of the night. Many a time i found myself in the garden with him at 3/4am with no one else looking like doing it. Was great fun!!

Comment

Good morning one and all, it feels as though I've had a lay in today as I awoke at 6am but lets be honest it's still early enough for most. Hope all are well or in Rab's case getting better.

Comment

im about to climb the wooden hill again,,,,up early ,as the mrs has an appointment with a needle full of covid vaccine at 12,,,,as shes in the care home business.....last shift of the week tonight though
                                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Working...
                                X