Another Early Morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
    im about to climb the wooden hill again,,,,up early ,as the mrs has an appointment with a needle full of covid vaccine at 12,,,,as shes in the care home business.....last shift of the week tonight though
    Worth the early rise to get the covid jab i'd say mate, good on her for the job she does, hope she is safe and well

Comment

Not sure if I can class this as early today, I didnt get up until 7am which in my book is a total result, still that said I am up and about and already the pooch has been out, cats come in to feed and sleep all day and the recycling bags are out for collection, now I can have my coffee and a vape whilst enlightening you all once more.

Comment

Morning
        another fine day here
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20210121-WA0006.jpeg
Views:	61
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	282938

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
          Morning
          another fine day here

Name:	IMG-20210121-WA0006.jpeg
Views:	61
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	282938
          Rab that looks beautiful, although it may be a pain for those needing to get out and about but still looks stunning. Oh and good morning to you, hope you doing alright mate.

Comment

Originally posted by mka306 View Post

Rab that looks beautiful, although it may be a pain for those needing to get out and about but still looks stunning. Oh and good morning to you, hope you doing alright mate.
            yeah............its christmas card like, but a P.I.T.A when your out.

yeah, im getting stronger every day mate......thanks

hope your ok too buddy

Comment

Not early up today but very late to bed, didnt get to sleep till nearly 4am as my little angel was having a bad night, all ok now and she is resting no doubt for most of the day so I managed till 9.30 and i couldnt sleep anymore. Start of a new day with plenty to do I have no doubt, I just won't be doing it

Comment

I managed to lift my head from the pillow at 7.30 this morning, head is a bit sore and I think I may still be a little tipsy, I can't believe how much wine and port we drank last night but it was a lovely evening and I made it up the stairs so that was a result. No driving today that's for sure, just feet up and watch some tv I think whilst feeling a little shabby

Comment

I've been up since 3am......it's cold here but the sun is coming out now

Name:	IMG_20210124_091621576_HDR.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	283199

Comment

-2 here,this morn,according to car,,just started it,to defrost

Sent from my XQ-AD51 using Tapatalk

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Always up at about 4.00
                      because my mind starts to work and I cannot get the voices out of my head !
                      rain
                      rain
                      rain
                      I'm going to build ark

Name:	IMG_0976.JPG
Views:	98
Size:	103.7 KB
ID:	283204Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0976.JPG
Views:	101
Size:	103.7 KB