Anti sick,, Anti static

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti sick,, Anti static

Who remembers these back in the day, loads of cars had them fitted, cant believe they still sell them

a daft rubber strip making a ground on the back of the car

So, G, are you trying to relive your childhood or younger years by any chance , air freshener, anti static strip, what's next, fury dice

Comment

na bud , just the odd random shite that drops into my mind, i found a bread clip a few years ago , remember them and made a post about that

Comment

I remember you could buy them with a reflector on them and there was a lightning bolt on them in white.

Designed to take the static out the car so kids didn't get car sickness on long journies

Comment

Sick bags and barley sugar was a lot cheaper. Lol

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Comment

Did they ever even work?

Comment

My dad had them on his Mk2 Ford Granada, they were cool and no, none of us got car sick so that proves it 100%

Comment

High level brake light kits were another cool thing that fit in your back window and they became mandatory!

Comment

My wife gets car sick when she is the passenger in my car, she said its either my driving (a little aspirated) or she is allergic to Insignia's so naturally this followed .

Might try a strip and see if it makes any difference.... .......................................NOT.

Comment

Originally posted by Vx-Man-G View Post
                    My wife gets car sick
                    I just get sick of my wife

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
                      My dad had them on his Mk2 Ford Granada, they were cool and no, none of us got car sick so that proves it 100%
                      I used to get car sick in the back of my dads HB Viva and he didn't have them fitted. So it is proved 100% true and backed up with scientific data...

Comment

Working...
                      X