https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

He was a man that spoke his mind

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by the gas man View Post
      He was a man that spoke his mind

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
      Definitely did bud.

Wasn't too keen on certain people and made it known.

Comment

I liked him. I've not always liked the royal family but I liked him not following the pc brigade.

I don't know if it's an age thing but I don't mind the royal family these days....Can't stand that Meghan though.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” powder coated alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating AA/ACP and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
          I liked him. I've not always liked the royal family but I liked him not following the pc brigade.

I don't know if it's an age thing but I don't mind the royal family these days....Can't stand that Meghan though.
          He didn't mince his words

And as for the American.....she's no a royal....and never will be

Comment

Not a bad innings at 99.
            Totally un-PC like an old school Grandad.
            RIP.
            2018 Vauxhall Insignia Sports Tourer Nav Bluemotion 2.0 Diesel(170ps)in Silver-Keyless entry and start -20" alloy wheels-Front fog lights-Rear privacy glass-Ambient interior led lighting-Full leather seats with Winter pack-Front and rear parking assist with Rear camera-Active emergency braking-Forward collision assist-Front pedestrian alert-Traffic sign recognition-Lane keep assist-Adaptive Cruise control-Speed warning and limiter-Voice recognition-Bluetooth-Dual zone climate control-Front and rear electric windows-High beam assist -Auto lights-Auto wipers-8”Colour touchscreen Navi 900 with DAB+-Heko Wind-deflectors.

Comment

Just looked up some of the stuff he's said in the past

1. Commenting on the Duke of York's house in 1986: "It looks like a tart's bedroom"

2. Overheard at Bristol University's engineering facility: "It doesn't look like much work goes on at this University."

3. Approaching his 90th birthday, 2011: "Bits are beginning to drop off."

4. At a dinner party in 2004: "Bugger the table plan, give me my dinner!"

5. Shouted to the Queen from the deck of Britannia in Belize in 1994, who was chatting. "Yak, yak, yak; come on get a move on."

6. At the Scottish Women's Institute in 1961: "British women can't cook"

7. Talking to Tom Jones after his Royal Variety Performance in 1969, he asked 'What do you gargle with, pebbles?'. The day after, he added: "It's difficult to see how it's possible to become immensely valuable by singing what are the most hideous songs."

8. At Duke of Edinburgh Awards scheme in 2006. "Young people are the same as they always were. Just as ignorant."

9. On a visit to Canada in 1969: "I declare this thing open, whatever it is."

10. After being told that Madonna was singing the Die Another Day theme in 2002, the Duke of Edinburgh asked: "Are we going to need earplugs?"

11. At a project to protect turtle doves in Anguilla in 1965, he said: "Cats kill far more birds than men. Why don't you have a slogan: ‘Kill a cat and save a bird?'"

12. Talking about his equestrian-inclined daughter, Princess Anne: 'If it doesn't fart or eat hay, she isn't interested.'

13. When talking to designer Stephen Judge about goatee beard in 2009: "Well, you didn't design your beard too well, did you?"

14. When being questioned on when the Prince of Wales would succeed to the throne: "Are you asking me if the Queen is going to die?"

15. Addressing Elton John he said, 'Oh it's you that owns that ghastly car is it? We often see it when driving to Windsor Castle.' Later, at the Royal Variety Performance watching Elton perform in 2001, he said, "I wish he'd turn the microphone off."

16. About a Cambridge student who didn't recognize him: "Bloody silly fool!"

17. To a Scottish driving instructor, 1999: "How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to pass the test?"

RIP Prince Philip.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” powder coated alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating AA/ACP and DAB

Comment

Just 1 less leech,for the country to look after imo......rip the German duke
                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                  He was actually Greek
                  The Queen's side are German

Either way it's not really a 'British' Monarchy!
                  2018 Vauxhall Insignia Sports Tourer Nav Bluemotion 2.0 Diesel(170ps)in Silver-Keyless entry and start -20" alloy wheels-Front fog lights-Rear privacy glass-Ambient interior led lighting-Full leather seats with Winter pack-Front and rear parking assist with Rear camera-Active emergency braking-Forward collision assist-Front pedestrian alert-Traffic sign recognition-Lane keep assist-Adaptive Cruise control-Speed warning and limiter-Voice recognition-Bluetooth-Dual zone climate control-Front and rear electric windows-High beam assist -Auto lights-Auto wipers-8”Colour touchscreen Navi 900 with DAB+-Heko Wind-deflectors.

Comment

I'm well aware where he was born,Corfu,also of his family ties ,to nazi organisations
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20210409-WA0002.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	294866

Comment

one i like he said
                        On Marriage: Finally, one of his undoubtedly most famous quotes was about marriage in which he stated, "When a man opens a car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new wife."

dean.m
                        rip sir

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                          This photo from my other post was taken when they saw how much the commoners pay for their upkeep.

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post

This photo from my other post was taken when they saw how much the commoners pay for their upkeep.
                            Sorry but that wrong.

It was taken at Balmoral while watching BBC Scotland when they heard that Celtic was gonna get the 10 in a row championship.

Comment

R.i.p sir, a good man in my opinion. But I would love to hear him updating Dianna on the progress of her two boys!

Comment

Working...
                              X