The Best Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best Movie

Loads of criteria's to cover, like action comedy etc.

l will start with Scarface , many many more i love , but if you had to pick one, which one would it be?
    Last edited by the gas man; 30-04-2021, 10:54 PM.

Point blank staring Lee Marvin old but brilliant film.also watched bullitt the other night great film aswell

Comment

East is East
      https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

Comment

For me it's 'Heat' with De Niro and Pacino

Sent from my J8110 using Tapatalk

Comment

Shawshank Redemption all day long...

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard View Post
            Shawshank Redemption all day long...
            "Andy dufresne, the man who crawled through 500 yards of sh*t and came out clean the other end"

One of the best lines from that film

Comment

Originally posted by Iceman205 View Post
              "Andy dufresne, the man who crawled through 500 yards of sh*t and came out clean the other end"

One of the best lines from that film

100% and, one of Morgan Freeman's first big movies too...

Comment

Goodfellas
                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Grease ( the original)

244-35556 your a wobbly dog hoooo hooooo hooooo honey !

.K.M.P.C.U
                  YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Wow I have so many. I'm a massive film watcher of most genres. I'm a massive Star Wars fan so most of the Star Wars for me.

The none SWs one that has always stuck with me is Saving Private Ryan. It was the first WW2 movie to bring the true horrors of war to life. The opening scenes on the beach were shocking and brutal. Before that, war films just seemed to be bang bang then fall over dead.

T2 still high on the list for me too. Comedy wise I loved White Chicks but there are so many to mention. RBH our family still quote lines to each other from East is East...Most common ones (that I can quote on here) are I'll have half a cup and All bloody family make a show of me!

Grease is one that gets re watched. I think that and Star Wars are a throw back to my youth so they hold something special remembering who you were with when you originally watched them.
                    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” powder coated alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating AA/ACP and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                      Wow I have so many. I'm a massive film watcher of most genres. I'm a massive Star Wars fan so most of the Star Wars for me.

The none SWs one that has always stuck with me is Saving Private Ryan. It was the first WW2 movie to bring the true horrors of war to life. The opening scenes on the beach were shocking and brutal. Before that, war films just seemed to be bang bang then fall over dead.

T2 still high on the list for me too. Comedy wise I loved White Chicks but there are so many to mention. RBH our family still quote lines to each other from East is East...Most common ones (that I can quote on here) are I'll have half a cup and All bloody family make a show of me!

Grease is one that gets re watched. I think that and Star Wars are a throw back to my youth so they hold something special remembering who you were with when you originally watched them.

So do we.......

"I buy you nice watch" " you no bloody talk to me like that missus" and "3 bloody pound"
                      https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

Comment

I've got a shelf full of DVDs I no longer watch, but can't bear to part with: Sixth Sense, The Fifth Element, Terminator 2 (the definitive Terminator movie), Beetlejuice, The Bourne Identity, As Good as it Gets, The Usual Suspects, Life of Brian.. but my go-to has to be Mars Attacks! - I can watch them little Martians impaling Jack Nicholson just after he's said "Why can't we all just.. get on?" over and over again.
                        2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                        Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Top Gun
                          T2
                          Rocky lV
                          Rambo
                          I've seen all of the above 100s of times.My brother and I watched Top Gun/Rocky lV almost every day for a year in the late 80s...and still didn't get boredI had a GPz 900 Ninja at the time so it was doubly cool.
                          Big Star Wars fans.Saw the original at the cinema in 1977.Still go with the family whenever a new SW is released.It had become a bit of a Xmas eve tradition!
                          2018 Vauxhall Insignia Sports Tourer Nav Bluemotion 2.0 Diesel(170ps)in Silver-Keyless entry and start -20" alloy wheels-Front fog lights-Rear privacy glass-Ambient interior led lighting-Full leather seats with Winter pack-Front and rear parking assist with Rear camera-Active emergency braking-Forward collision assist-Front pedestrian alert-Traffic sign recognition-Lane keep assist-Adaptive Cruise control-Speed warning and limiter-Voice recognition-Bluetooth-Dual zone climate control-Front and rear electric windows-High beam assist -Auto lights-Auto wipers-8”Colour touchscreen Navi 900 with DAB+-Heko Wind-deflectors.

Comment

Mama Mia
                            Irmscher grill, hecko wind deflectors, dtuk pedal box, Vauxhall logo puddle lights

xbox CrazyLillian
                            instagram @timmy_tourer

Comment

Working...
                            X