Bye bye to my insignia.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye bye to my insignia.

Been struggling for the past couple of months with passenger space, mrs, kids, and grandkids..I often have to do a couple of runs to take them wherever....so, I've decided to buy a 7 seater...I love the siggy, not long had it, but needs must. I'll still look in and give advice where I can, but in the meantime, I want to thank you all for your expert knowledge, and helpful assistance. This is the best forum going, simply because the members, admin ,etc are a wonderful bunch, and the banter is brilliant. So, take care all, I'll be watching. Also, want to send a massive thanks to RBH .

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Stick around mate, we're all one big happy family.

Comment

Yeah keep in touch and don't forget to show us wot you got.

Comment

Awwwww jeez mate.
        I'm gutted for you, but times and needs change eh.

Don't you be bloody disappearing now ...you'd better be staying here.

There's simply no reason that you should go just because you don't have the Insignia anymore.
        https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
          Awwwww jeez mate.
          I'm gutted for you, but times and needs change eh.

Don't you be bloody disappearing now ...you'd better be staying here.

There's simply no reason that you should go just because you don't have the Insignia anymore.
          Thanks mate, I was trying to work out if I could run the 2 cars,but it's not financially viable, but Thanks for everything.....

Comment

Don't be a stranger.

P30 lite using Tapatalk

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
            Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by Arfa View Post
              Thanks mate, I was trying to work out if I could run the 2 cars,but it's not financially viable, but Thanks for everything.....

You know you're always welcome here but couldn't you have just bought a trailer for the kids?
              yeah get the new car posted....We want to take the p!ss

Only joking...best of luck in your new one!
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” powder coated alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating AA/ACP and DAB

Comment

MR Arfa you are like part of the furniture. Bandy legs and your stuffing is a bit droopy.
                Poop in and let us al have a lookie at your next purchase.
                we are not snobs here we accept everyone and everything.
                Stick around and get involved!
                all the best from me on your next purchase!

10-r keep on trucking!

.K.M.P.C.U
                YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Update.......picked up new car today, well, 2nd hand...a beautiful Ford S max titanium 2.2 tdci in Panther Black, always vowed I'd never buy another black car, but it suits the vehicle, wanted grey, but few and far between...Anyhow, a great drive, and all the bells and whistles. As posted earlier, my requirements have changed, and I am gutted about letting the insignia go..photos will follow soon...

Comment

Not only have you got rid of the vauxhall, you've gone to FORD, really, and people want you to stay around, jeeeez

No, fair play mate, needs must in modern life so we all understand. But, as others have said, stick around eh...

Comment

Working...
                    X