Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So did that person get there driveshaft fixed!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So did that person get there driveshaft fixed!?

Really was a weird thread, but anyhow cheered us all up with stupidity...

In all seriousness though, i hope he got the right one... the left one i mean... or was it.... oh never mind

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Originally posted by Sean110 View Post
    Really was a weird thread, but anyhow cheered us all up with stupidity...

In all seriousness though, i hope he got the right one... the left one i mean... or was it.... oh never mind

Lol

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Awww FFS
      https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggg gggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjj!
        Stop the world I wanna get off !

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

.K.M.P.C.U
        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Nope he hasn’t be heard of since. Typical isn’t it you help them out, they do the job but never come back to say thanks

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
            Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggg gggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjj!
            Stop the world I wanna get off !

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
            Hello ITEN
            Your back I see

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
              Nope he hasn’t be heard of since. Typical isn’t it you help them out, they do the job but never come back to say thanks
              He's probably still trying to tighten the nut on the track road end

Comment

It's just like that vast mix of people in the general population. We get some who will pick your brains then run. Never to be seen again or until their next issue. The worst kind of those are the ones who don't even say thanks after they get a helpful reply.

The forum's strength comes from members who stick around and return the earlier favour. Even those not mechanically minded can become great additions to the site. They just need to give us a chance. I know some are lost causes. We're just a free Haynes manual to them.
                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” powder coated alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating AA/ACP and DAB

Comment

Bad manners and self centred people annoy the **** out of me.

Just ignore them with the next issue they come across..

Comment

It's bad manners yes .
                    but as we are a technical resource forum, it doesn't help others who are either members or are just casual lurkers with the same kind of problem, trying to find an answer,if for one the op doesn't come back and say its fixed and how our help, helped them .
                    or they just confuse the issue by asking again and again and again, as I said yesterday, by someone asking on here then asking elsewhere, its as if they don't believe us or we cannot be trusted, and that hurts my feelings, because we all do this in our own time which we don't mind, and collectively there's years of experience and we have probably had the same problem.
                    You don't get the kind of experience and wackiness you get here elsewhere, and friendliness.
                    we accommodate and welcome everyone and try to get them to feel at ease
                    but alas there are those who cannot work us out,
                    One trick i have found with any forum, is to read old posts and see who dose the majority of the replies and the kind of wording they use , and the timelines ,that way you know your either on to a good start or its going to be a dormant kind of place .
                    anyone looking at this forum will see its very lively and friendly and full of useful information from active members. All but wacky.
                    Its liKe gatecrashing a swingers party, you never quite know where to put yourself at first.

.K.M.P.C.U
                    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

The reason i joined this forum, not becuase i just wanted to join, becuase i have a genuine problem and the answer came up via google to here.

The more people chip in yo find the answer the easier a forum will grow. And word of mouth will then follow.

Ive been using forums for years in all sorts of hobbies and interests and the amount of help ive recieved is amazing... theres some real genuine people out there and i try myself to find out answers.

I won a competition for something that at the time was worth 4-500 quid and the guy just gave it away. He was one of those who would test a bit of equipment for a company, review it, and keep it but just wasnt for him.

So yea, its great when everyone pulls together and finds an answer but a bit of a pisstake when people just want want want, take take take and dont give anything back. But thats just the way it is sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by Sean110 View Post
                        The reason i joined this forum, not becuase i just wanted to join, becuase i have a genuine problem and the answer came up via google to here.

The more people chip in yo find the answer the easier a forum will grow. And word of mouth will then follow.

Ive been using forums for years in all sorts of hobbies and interests and the amount of help ive recieved is amazing... theres some real genuine people out there and i try myself to find out answers.

I won a competition for something that at the time was worth 4-500 quid and the guy just gave it away. He was one of those who would test a bit of equipment for a company, review it, and keep it but just wasnt for him.

So yea, its great when everyone pulls together and finds an answer but a bit of a pisstake when people just want want want, take take take and dont give anything back. But thats just the way it is sometimes

Well said Sean.
                        there's a fair few like that in here

There's regular posters but it's always me me me....they don't participate in the forum or post on other members issues.....but they continuously post looking for their own benefit

Pisses my tits right off

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

Well said Sean.
                          there's a fair few like that in here

There's regular posters but it's always me me me....they don't participate in the forum or post on other members issues.....but they continuously post looking for their own benefit

Pisses my tits right off
                          Yeah another one a bit like that which it a bugbear of mine is those who never bother with other people's progress thread or the like. But they pop on to update their own and expect everyone to give praise.

Re threads helping issue and run members. Site Admin once told me that even though the OP might not be grateful or just thanks then dissappears, the thread actually helps the site because it appears in Google searches and directs traffic to us.....So the OP may be an ignoramus but he still inadvertently helps the forum.
                          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” powder coated alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating AA/ACP and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post

Re threads helping issue and run members. Site Admin once told me that even though the OP might not be grateful or just thanks then dissappears, the thread actually helps the site because it appears in Google searches and directs traffic to us.....So the OP may be an ignoramus but he still inadvertently helps the forum.
                            Exactly

Comment

Working...
                            X